Which digital camera to buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which digital camera to buy?

What do you think of FinePix A203 Digital Camera?
    Any recommendations?
    You're my Prince of Peace
    And I will live my life for You

I got Canon A40 and it's great, all i have used
    Running vB since 4-14-2002

Comment

Originally posted by IDN
      I got Canon A40 and it's great, all i have used
      IDN, this one?
      Attached Files

Comment

Not sure about the 203 but i have the A303. Seems to be fine, I've printed stuff up to 10 x 15 in the minilab and not had any noticable pixalation. (I work in a Fuji Photo lab)
        Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

Hey guys, just found this site -> http://www.nomatica.com/index.asp?De...gue=EN&pays=US
          Is $323.95 too much for the A303?

Comment

Originally posted by nuno
            IDN, this one?
            Yeah, great camera

Got mine from CompUSA for 250$ came with a free case (Had a deal anything over 100$ got a case)

and i got a free 128MB card cause the salesman was a jackass
            Running vB since 4-14-2002

Comment

Originally posted by IDN
              Yeah, great camera

Got mine from CompUSA for 250$ came with a free case (Had a deal anything over 100$ got a case)

and i got a free 128MB card cause the salesman was a jackass
              Finepix S602 zoom - highly recommended, and worth the extra money for all the features and control you get.
              HP DL-380 G6, 2x E5520, 28GB RAM, 4x300GB SAS, VMWare ESXi
              -
              Unreal Tournament : Assault forums - irc://irc.utassault.net:6667 -

Comment

the A303 has the highest effective megapixels thanks to the high quality CCD, this allows it to beat all of the others hands down. Ignore what Fuji says about the output being able to be a higher megapixel, it ends up blurring once it goes to a larger size.

If you can look at the Kodak cameras, there a bit bulky but have a higher quality than anything Fuji can produce.

I simply compromised between size and functionality.
                Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

Thanks all.
                  I bought the A303.

Comment

Originally posted by Martz
                    Finepix S602 zoom - highly recommended, and worth the extra money for all the features and control you get.

I just bought one myself in December..great camera.

Comment

Any thoughts to the best 2MP digital as for actual picture quality? I'm thinking about getting a new camera but my last 2 Kodaks were fair to good DC215 & DC3400...

Looking to spend MAX $300

Thanks,

John
                      Surfcaster, trapped in a boater's body...

Fish Hard - Live Long

Comment

What about recharging batteries?
                        Do i have to buy a charger?

Comment

You just use two standard AA batteries, though you can indeed buy a rechargable battery kit from Fuji.

I just bought duracells when they were on offer though one tip, disable the back screen.

Push Menu in camera mode to bring up the menu and push right until you come to the blue options screen then select setup and push ok. Scroll down to LCD and set it to off and push ok again.
                          This saves power as the back screen doesnt show what your trying to take a picture of as this uses alot of battery power. If you want to turn it on temporarily push the DISP button. It will be off again the next time you turn the camera on, or push disp twice to turn it back on.
                          Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Scott MacVicar
                            You just use two standard AA batteries, though you can indeed buy a rechargable battery kit from Fuji.

I just bought duracells when they were on offer though one tip, disable the back screen.
                            You mean the 303 comes without rechargable batteries and/or AC adapter?

Originally posted by Scott MacVicar
                            Push Menu in camera mode to bring up the menu and push right until you come to the blue options screen then select setup and push ok. Scroll down to LCD and set it to off and push ok again.
                            This saves power as the back screen doesnt show what your trying to take a picture of as this uses alot of battery power. If you want to turn it on temporarily push the DISP button. It will be off again the next time you turn the camera on, or push disp twice to turn it back on.
                            Thanks for the tips Scott.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X