VB3 release?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VB3 release?

I am waiting for the vb3 release to buy a lic. Does anyone know when that will be?

Originally posted by xtremeathlonxp
    I am waiting for the vb3 release to buy a lic. Does anyone know when that will be?
    vB3 will be done when it's done.
    The more you pester the devs to answer questions like "When will it be done?", the longer it will take to do.
    Happy?

Comment

Try search.

vBulletin is not even in beta stage, so it will take a while before you can download it as a licensed member (and then I mean the stable 3.0 release).

You can buy a license now, and then you get 1 year of free updates. So within this year vbulletin 3 gets released, which you can then download for free.

Currently the stable release is 2.2.9
      Soon they will release the latest in their serie: 2.2.10
      And in somewhat months (before christmas for sure I hope) you can expect 3.0

But it is always hard to say in front when it is getting released.

Comment

Patience my friend, I don't think its even been released to the lucky testers yet has it?

Comment

Originally posted by poolking
          Patience my friend, I don't think its even been released to the lucky testers yet has it?
          The devs have it.
          Don't know about the private beta testers who signed up yet, though.

Comment

okay time to sell some more pc hardware to fund a lic. for 2.2.9

Comment

Originally posted by xiphoid
              Try search.

vBulletin is not even in beta stage......
              huh
              You're my Prince of Peace
              And I will live my life for You

Comment

Originally posted by nuno
                huh
                I think that should read...

"vBulletin 3 is not even in public beta stage"

Comment

Originally posted by nuno
                  huh
                  What he means it hasn't been released to the rest of us to get our mitts on it.

Comment

okay time to sell some more pc hardware to fund a lic. for 2.2.9
                    Getting a little sponsor for your site is nice too

Comment

yes it is can someone help? I have loads of hardware to sell.
                      and a sponsor would be nice

Comment

Originally posted by vBR
                        The more you pester the devs to answer questions like "When will it be done?", the longer it will take to do.
                        Happy?
                        Groan. Right, like the devs bother themselves with answering every question in torrential innundation of e-mail that comes in on this subject. "You see, guys, we'd have it done, but we've been too damn busy telling you all that it isn't done yet! Ingrates, the lot of ye."

Again: groan.

I think it's a good question. It would help if there were semi-regular updates letting us know what's the holdup. I was pretty enthusiastic about its release, but now I'm just miffed that it's taken so long. I paid for my membership renewal last April, and have gotten jack squat out of it over the last 10 months.
                        iComix :: web comics

Report Post | IP: Logged

Comment

Originally posted by bigmattyh
                          Groan. Right, like the devs bother themselves with answering every question in torrential innundation of e-mail that comes in on this subject. "You see, guys, we'd have it done, but we've been too damn busy telling you all that it isn't done yet! Ingrates, the lot of ye."

Again: groan.

I think it's a good question. It would help if there were semi-regular updates letting us know what's the holdup. I was pretty enthusiastic about its release, but now I'm just miffed that it's taken so long. I paid for my membership renewal last April, and have gotten jack squat out of it over the last 10 months.
                          Look at this situation another way, would you like Jelsoft to rush out vb3 before most of the critical bugs have been fixed and then have a lot of customers complaining that they've paid for a product that has so many flaws in it that it becomes unusable and then they say "stuff Jelsoft" we will go and use other BB software.

It would really damage Jelsoft's reputation and also they've never given out a release date, it's just rumours that have been circulating.

Comment

yes it is can someone help? I have loads of hardware to sell.
                            and a sponsor would be nice
                            Goto eBay

Comment

I have to agree and understand his frustrations. Although it really doesn't matter as they will release it when it is ready. There was a lot of hype about a beta around Thanksgiving-Christmas last April or so. I want it to be ready when it is ready, and he has every right to feel the way he does.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X