No announcement yet.

How Many

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have one owned license, I may look into investing in one more for another site I may make in the distant future.

Comment

I have 3 owned licences:
      1. Up and running.
      2. A personal project of mine, which had been on the drawing board for over a year now.
      3. Spare.

Comment

Currently, I have two licenses, though one of the boards is dead, and the other one is about medium-sized(72,000 posts)...

Comment

Do the devs need to buy licenses?

So far, I'm on one...

Comment

Apparently not.
            "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
            "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
            Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

I have 1 owned license, and the other is leased (if I had more $$, I would've bought an owned one instead).

I had 3 licenses, but the other one went inactive (didn't have $$ to renew).

Comment

Chen didn't have to, the others did AFAIK.
                --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
                Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
                vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

Comment

I believe that's only because they bought them before they joined the team...?
                  "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
                  "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
                  Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

Hmmm.... I figured someone in all of vb would be running 3 or more unique forums. Maybe something to shoot for in the future.
                    Phone Forum

Comment

I have 2 running now. Owned license. See my sig. I have plans to buy 2 more. One to replace wwwthreads running on http://resource-zone.com and one for a new site.
                      Admins Zone - Resources for Forum Administrators

Comment

Originally posted by bgray
                        Impressive.

So is anyone running 3 or more different sites with vbulletin?

I've gone to 2 now. Hopefully a 3rd will be on the way by the end of the year.
                        Phone Forum

Comment

Originally posted by filburt1
                          no, Chen had said he paid for it.

Comment

Curently only 2 (owned), pushing a 3rd probably, once I get my main website out of development .

Comment

Originally posted by filburt1
                              Chen had a site long before he became a member of the vb team. A south park forum if I remember correctly.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X