How Many

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Many

I am fairly new to vbulletin and am enjoying my new forum greatly. I already have an urge to create another forum in another interest of mine. This got me thinking that surely other people have the same urge.

I want to know how many people run multiple boards and see who has the most active vbulletin boards going.

So who's the king/or queen of multiple vbs?
    Last edited by bgray; Thu 6 Feb '03, 5:29am.
    Phone Forum

I have seen customer records with 20 or more licenses. I personally own 2 licenses, manage a third and am getting ready to roll out a fourth.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

I run two forums now and am considering adding a couple more.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I have one owned license myself, soon to be two, but until I can afford that, i'm using a friend's leased license.

Comment

I have one owned... I'm debating wether or not to start another forum site. We'll see if I really feel like doing it though.
          "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
          "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
          Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

Originally posted by N9ne
            i'm using a friend's leased license.
            how come i got a load of grief when i said that...lol...

x

Comment

I have one owned license.

Comment

Two owned licenses for me.
                :)

Comment

Probably because his friend's license was only being used once, whereas I'm assuming your friend's was being used by him/her and you at the same time.

If this is not the case, don't blame me, I'm just assuming that that is the case, if others gave you grief.
                  "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
                  "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
                  Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

I have one owned license and I'm adding two more owned sometime this week.

Comment

One leased soon to become owned and no intention of getting any more; just focusing all effort on the one.
                      --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
                      Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
                      vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

Comment

My name is Joe and i'm from brantford , ON, CANADA

sorry, bad sense of humour this week
                        MCSE, MVP, CCIE
                        Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

I have one owned license. Not planning on getting any more.
                          A bullet may have your name on it, but shrapnel is addressed "to whom it may concern"

Comment

I have one owned, and want to buy another.

Comment

Impressive.

So is anyone running 3 or more different sites with vbulletin?
                              Phone Forum

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X