Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the pay for a vBulletin developer?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Note that since the Devs and Support team have all signed non-disclosure agreements the original question is moot.

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    What is your problem?

You do not have to pay for the development of buttons. And you can change them very quickly and upload your own images if you want to.

Sigh - I am participating in a useless thread :>

Leave a comment:

• Tagore
    replied
    Chen, I'm talking serious. Do you yourself like them? I bet thousands of user do not. Let's make things better, a world of harmony.

Leave a comment:

• Chen
    replied
    Originally posted by Tagore
    He made buttons, that my 12 years old sister could beat. I would propose to change them anyway.
    Maybe he was 11 when he made them???

Leave a comment:

• Tagore
    replied
    He made buttons, that my 12 years old sister could beat. I would propose to change them anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Mephisteus
    replied
    you should buy this one

http://www.hammacher.com/publish/102...mo=el_computer

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Originally posted by dynamite
    Have you ever taken a 3 year old to the movies and have them not want to sit on the very first row? My eyes hurt, my neck hurt, my back hurt, and I still don't have a clue what it was about because I couldn't even see the whole dang screen! If I am going to watch something that close up it better be crystal clear!!!
    Actually when I take my children to the theater, I dictate where we site. They are children and they realize they don't get to make all the decisions in their lives. By the time they were three they had probably been to 20 movies or so. Even to this day they don't try to sit in the front row.

Not that it matters at the theater near us... The front row of seats is least 30 feet away from the screen. Since there is stadium seating in every auditorium, they don't have to get so close and everyone gets a great view.

Leave a comment:

• dynamite
    replied
    Originally posted by tubedogg
    You don't sit three feet from the screen and expect it to look right
    Have you ever taken a 3 year old to the movies and have them not want to sit on the very first row? My eyes hurt, my neck hurt, my back hurt, and I still don't have a clue what it was about because I couldn't even see the whole dang screen! If I am going to watch something that close up it better be crystal clear!!!

Leave a comment:

• Blink|vB
    replied
    Originally posted by rockergrrl
    Kier did all the graphics -- minus the logo (buttons, smilies, etc)
    The logo looks like crap, so it is a good thing he didnt make it :P

Leave a comment:

• rockergrrl
    replied
    You're not?!?!

You mean I've been killing my eyes all this time??

lol

-- yeah, like I really have a tv like that --

Leave a comment:

• tubedogg
    replied
    You don't sit three feet from the screen and expect it to look right

Leave a comment:

• dynamite
    replied
    Originally posted by Ionsurge
    This thread has seriously skewed in topic... but why use plasma when you can have a full blown cinema screen for a mere $42,000 USD?

Are you referring to the kind in a theatre? If so, the picture quality on them sucks! Have you really gotten up close and looked at the quality?

Leave a comment:

• rockergrrl
    replied
    Kier did all the graphics -- minus the logo (buttons, smilies, etc)

Leave a comment:

• Tagore
    replied
    I would love to know, how much did the designers got, those who made these little o silly blue bluttons. They could at least take a pixel artist ...

Leave a comment:

• MattR
    replied
    NDA this!

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X