Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the pay for a vBulletin developer?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gonko
    Since I'm just a kid and I don't know anything about... well, pretty much anything, why would it be rude to ask someone how much they earn?

I mean, what's so bad about telling someone that you earn so-and-so much money..?
    even actors/actresses on movie don't know what each other earn for it.... nothing bad about telling how much you earn, but if your contract says you can't tell, then you can't tell
    :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
    :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
    :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

NDA this!
      Matt
      Sybase DBA / PHP fanatic
      Sybase v. MySQL v. Oracle | Why I don't like MySQL | Download Sybase TODAY! | Visit DBForums.com!

Comment

I would love to know, how much did the designers got, those who made these little o silly blue bluttons. They could at least take a pixel artist ...

Comment

Kier did all the graphics -- minus the logo (buttons, smilies, etc)

Comment

Originally posted by Ionsurge
            This thread has seriously skewed in topic... but why use plasma when you can have a full blown cinema screen for a mere $42,000 USD?

Are you referring to the kind in a theatre? If so, the picture quality on them sucks! Have you really gotten up close and looked at the quality?

Comment

You don't sit three feet from the screen and expect it to look right

Comment

You're not?!?!

You mean I've been killing my eyes all this time??

lol

-- yeah, like I really have a tv like that --

Comment

Originally posted by rockergrrl
                  Kier did all the graphics -- minus the logo (buttons, smilies, etc)
                  The logo looks like crap, so it is a good thing he didnt make it :P

Comment

Originally posted by tubedogg
                    You don't sit three feet from the screen and expect it to look right
                    Have you ever taken a 3 year old to the movies and have them not want to sit on the very first row? My eyes hurt, my neck hurt, my back hurt, and I still don't have a clue what it was about because I couldn't even see the whole dang screen! If I am going to watch something that close up it better be crystal clear!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dynamite
                      Have you ever taken a 3 year old to the movies and have them not want to sit on the very first row? My eyes hurt, my neck hurt, my back hurt, and I still don't have a clue what it was about because I couldn't even see the whole dang screen! If I am going to watch something that close up it better be crystal clear!!!
                      Actually when I take my children to the theater, I dictate where we site. They are children and they realize they don't get to make all the decisions in their lives. By the time they were three they had probably been to 20 movies or so. Even to this day they don't try to sit in the front row.

Not that it matters at the theater near us... The front row of seats is least 30 feet away from the screen. Since there is stadium seating in every auditorium, they don't have to get so close and everyone gets a great view.
                      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                      vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
                      Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

you should buy this one

http://www.hammacher.com/publish/102...mo=el_computer
                        A bullet may have your name on it, but shrapnel is addressed "to whom it may concern"

Comment

He made buttons, that my 12 years old sister could beat. I would propose to change them anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Tagore
                            He made buttons, that my 12 years old sister could beat. I would propose to change them anyway.
                            Maybe he was 11 when he made them???
                            Chen Avinadav
                            Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

Chen, I'm talking serious. Do you yourself like them? I bet thousands of user do not. Let's make things better, a world of harmony.

Comment

What is your problem?

You do not have to pay for the development of buttons. And you can change them very quickly and upload your own images if you want to.

Sigh - I am participating in a useless thread :>

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X