Is It My Chair...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is It My Chair...

have i been sitting here too long...i got a numb bum !

x

probably

I purchased a foot rest from IKEA, and i have to say I love it. Once i get paid this month i'm getting a new executive leather seat
    Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

Lol, I have an executive style leather seat.. but I've been sitting in it so long, it went all flat.
      "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
      "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
      Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

i just got a new chair. it's a Samsonite, black leather executive chair. it awesome.

Comment

I got a fullbacked executive leather chair. Is far better than the chair I used to have for years.

However, even with a good chair and such, it's best not to sit too long in front of the screen.

I've recently left my job, and got tons of free time lately... I now have a bad back because I'm simply not working my back muscles enough, tried to lift a very heavy box the wrong way... and sitting in front of the screen for 4 hours a day to 6 hours don't help...

Just the usual "Yes Mother" type of advice... take a break every hour or so, stretch... don't be dumb like me and ruin your back It helps keeping from numb-butts too.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakeman
            i just got a new chair. it's a Samsonite, black leather executive chair. it awesome.
            Show off

Comment

Mine is falling apart! 2 bolts on the bottom are gone, and the swivel is so stiff I cant really turn around unless I swing my full body weight (and thats saying alot) to turn the damn thing.

Im getting a new one next month, possibly a nice big phat bling leather one.
              forums: pcfx.cc
              gallery: here

Comment

Forget leather chairs - they look posh but they do nothing for your long-term comfort. If you know you are going to be spending a long time sitting in front of a keyboard you have to go for the best, namely Aeron by Herman Miller.

This is my chair:

(Click on the image and watch some of the Quicktime movies on that page...)

Comment

well as long as i can spin round n round on it...im not bothered if its leather or plastic or material whatever...

x

Comment

Originally posted by Kier
                    Forget leather chairs - they look posh but they do nothing for your long-term comfort. If you know you are going to be spending a long time sitting in front of a keyboard you have to go for the best, namely Aeron by Herman Miller.

This is my chair:

(Click on the image and watch some of the Quicktime movies on that page...)
                    they're also what, $500, 600? I can get a nice leather one locally for just $150-200 tops. Sure I'd love to get the HM Aeron, but its simply way too much.
                    forums: pcfx.cc
                    gallery: here

Comment

I got my chair because it has really good back support. I get muscle cramps in my back from bad chairs.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakeman
                        Didn't they make the briefcase in Dumb & Dumber?

Comment

Originally posted by megahard
                          Didn't they make the briefcase in Dumb & Dumber?
                          yep!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. X
                            they're also what, $500, 600? I can get a nice leather one locally for just $150-200 tops. Sure I'd love to get the HM Aeron, but its simply way too much.
                            True, the Herman Miller chairs are very expensive, but if you have the money and you want complete comfort with no back pain it's worth the money.

Comment

Easy for you to say. You're racking in this enormous undisclosed ammount of money.
                              "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
                              "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
                              Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

Working...
                              X