No announcement yet.

How old is everyone here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He he you think I am 32 well thats incorrect guys.

Comment

Originally posted by rockergrrl
      I'm 21... I wont turn 22 for another 357 days...
      Happy Belated Birthday!

Comment

Originally posted by Zecherieh
        Originally posted by wandrer
        29...feeling old now
        Me to... 29...

Cool - I will help with those feelings.

I am only 28

um

huh

Born July 73, damn no wonder I hate math.

Ok this sucks, now I am looking at a calender trying to figure out how old I actually am.

Comment

Originally posted by Me2Be
          Happy Belated Birthday!
          Thank you my dear! Went to the bar...didn't drink... I got to sing with the lead singer of my old bad... Its been over a year and a half since I performed... It felt good to be back! email me...I'll tell you more... [email protected]

Comment

anyone had any though on my age yet?

Comment

KALLISTI - currently
              under extreme construction

www.kdpublish.com

Comment

a lil lesson in physics...

Originally posted by chrispadfield
                me 19... 3 months left of teenage years
                same with me.. they said I was an adult when I turned 18, I adamantly denied it... in 3 months I'll lose all chance of claiming teenage status, and in 15 months every shread of deniability that I cling to will be gone.. heh.. it goes by too fast..

it seems you struggle so long to get the ball rolling towards the 16 mark so you can get your license.. then you realize the friggin ball is chained to your ankle.. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.. and its headed straight for a cliff.. lemme go! lemme go! lemme go!

so there ya go boys an girls.. momentum is bad, drivers licenses let you drive cars.. cars have the potential to create lots of momentum.. moral of the story?? DON'T PUSH THE FRIGGIN BALL!!! or at least break the chain first

hehe.. geee.. if I'm getting this freaked out about becoming an adult.. just imagine how scared those *old* people must be.. hehe
                Aaron
                aewebdesign

Comment

Aaron, as one of the resident *old* people, it's funny. I'm not kicking and screaming anymore. And to tell you the truth, I didn't consider myself an adult till I was at least 25. Let me rephrase that: at about 25, I realized I was an adult and when I was 21, I just *thought* I was. No need to worry about not pushing the ball...it'll roll on its own anyway. Now I'm 32, and realize that you never *feel* old and what it takes to *be* old just goes up as you get older. (okay....maybe I *feel* old some days, but that's just life). Besides, I have friends in their 50's and they insist that I'm a spring chicken, so there!

Comment

22 here.

I want to know who the fifteen year old moderator is...

-jim

Comment

26. Looking 18, and getting bold.

Comment

thank god I'm not the oldest
                        Webmaster:
                        @forumz

Comment

I am an 15 year old admin.
                          Site: -http://www.jazz2online.com-
                          Forums -http://www.jazz2online.com/jcf/-

Comment

Originally posted by Susan
                            Now I'm 32, and realize that you never *feel* old and what it takes to *be* old just goes up as you get older
                            This is true, however I feel very old when I see everyone's age here! When I will be 30 in April, I will start to count years in dog years

Comment

Originally posted by Alwaysmefirst
                              When I will be 30 in April, I will start to count years in dog years
                              Wouldn't that be bad, though? It's a 7:1 ratio. So in human years you'd be 31, but in dog years you'd be 37. That's a little too fast, IMO .

-jim

Comment

I'm so old I can't remember if I answered this post or not already.

I'm 44 and don't feel old. I know. You are shocked. I should feel old but I don't. My students where I teach keep me young, making me laugh and keeping me sane....all while they remind me of my age.

I don't wear blue hair yet, nor do I need a cane.

I surprise all when they discover how old I really am....and they can see me. When I was a teenager, I was thought to be YOUNG and was carded for the movies. That looking young thing was a bother back then....now I LOVE it.

PS...I do have jeans older than some of you.

Fan Club member for VBulletin Dev and Support Team ;)

Hysterectomy - GirlsGetGoing.com - Fabulous Fifty

I'm frequently asked about the skin designer for my forums. ForumSkin.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X