Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radon3k
    replied
    I'm guessing that's HiveMail, which is incredibly awesome.

Leave a comment:

• Chen
    replied
    No, I'm listed (I think?) in the credits for the multiple-choice polls last year but did nothing beyond that. Got my own little thing going on which keeps me busy...

Leave a comment:

• Radon3k
    replied
    Originally posted by Chen
    I like it... can you export it please from the vB3 Admin CP and send it to me? [email protected]. Thanks!
    hahaha...

Chen, did you do any coding for vBulletin 3? I understand you're not a developer (at least not that I know of) but I was just curious if you helped at all.

Leave a comment:

• Chen
    replied
    I like it... can you export it please from the vB3 Admin CP and send it to me? [email protected]. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• CeleronXT
    replied
    It was probably cropped and resized though, wouldn't you say? Look at all the.. gunk. @[email protected]

Leave a comment:

• nuno
    replied
    It was cropped, not resized.

Leave a comment:

• CeleronXT
    replied
    Yes, but the image in the first post by Blink|vB was resized...795x556 would be a pretty abnormal resolution. -__-"

Yes, I see what you mean, an image like that did come out clearly.

Leave a comment:

• nuno
    replied
    Originally posted by CeleronXT
    When I take screenshots of sites and save them as .JPG, they always come out surprisingly dull. For example, look at this screenshot saved as a JPG. It doesn't look nearly as colorful as it really does.
    That's because you are resizing your images to 800x600.
    Do a restore down and click Print Screen, you should be able to post your attachment with a 1024x768 pixel rate.
    Like mine below:
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• CeleronXT
    replied
    Well... Ok, that is true, some of the colors are dull, but with a slight brightening it could really be something.

EDIT: Of course, much of that could be due to the screen shot. When I take screenshots of sites and save them as .JPG, they always come out surprisingly dull. For example, look at this screenshot saved as a JPG. It doesn't look nearly as colorful as it really does.

EDIT II: LMAO Nuno!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• nuno
    replied
    Originally posted by Darth Cow
    Actually, I think that's the biggest downside of this style - it doesn't have any color!
    What about mine?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Darth Cow
    replied
    Very nice color choices. ^_^
    Actually, I think that's the biggest downside of this style - it doesn't have any color!

Leave a comment:

• MUG
    replied
    I agree, very nice!

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Sorry,
    I don't like your vB3 style :/

Leave a comment:

• CeleronXT
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Blink|vB
    replied
    I like the watercolor them lots more then luna (and most other people do too)

I also like my vB 3 css file mod alot more then the default one you get on this site

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X