My vB 3 Style!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My vB 3 Style!

Here is a quick style I made for the vB 3 forums, the purple colors were really bothering me

I also replaced the logo with a temp one because I dont want to make my own, and I hate the defualt one

Sorry about the poor quality
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Blink|vB; Sat 25 Jan '03, 12:08pm.

Wow, this site looks so much better now, I love it :P

Comment

Where did you get that Trillian style for Windows? Is it an XP theme or something like WindowBlinds?
      - AJ Zmudosky

Comment

Originally posted by Andy Z
        Where did you get that Trillian style for Windows? Is it an XP theme or something like WindowBlinds?
        It is an XP theme, I hate WindowBlinds

The theme is watercolor 4.0, you can find it on lots of theme sites

Comment

That's what Whistler (XP beta) used to look like before MS decided on the gooey blue.
          --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
          Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
          vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

Comment

Yep, and it looked alot better

Comment

Now, what exactly did you mean by that?
              :)

Comment

I like the watercolor them lots more then luna (and most other people do too)

I also like my vB 3 css file mod alot more then the default one you get on this site

Comment

Very nice color choices. ^_^
                  "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
                  "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
                  Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

Sorry,
                    I don't like your vB3 style :/

Comment

Originally posted by CeleronXT
                      I agree, very nice!

Comment

Actually, I think that's the biggest downside of this style - it doesn't have any color!
                        MTG Salvation.com | Forums

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Cow
                          Actually, I think that's the biggest downside of this style - it doesn't have any color!
                          What about mine?
                          Attached Files
                          You're my Prince of Peace
                          And I will live my life for You

Comment

Well... Ok, that is true, some of the colors are dull, but with a slight brightening it could really be something.

EDIT: Of course, much of that could be due to the screen shot. When I take screenshots of sites and save them as .JPG, they always come out surprisingly dull. For example, look at this screenshot saved as a JPG. It doesn't look nearly as colorful as it really does.

EDIT II: LMAO Nuno!
                            Attached Files
                            "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
                            "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
                            Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

When I take screenshots of sites and save them as .JPG, they always come out surprisingly dull. For example, look at this screenshot saved as a JPG. It doesn't look nearly as colorful as it really does.
                              That's because you are resizing your images to 800x600.
                              Do a restore down and click Print Screen, you should be able to post your attachment with a 1024x768 pixel rate.
                              Like mine below:
                              Attached Files
                              You're my Prince of Peace
                              And I will live my life for You

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X