Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just got a Microsoft keyboard... I love it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got a Microsoft keyboard... I love it!

This is an amazing piece of hardware, so easy to use everything now. I really love it...
    Take a peek how it looks.
    Floren Munteanu
    Axivo Inc.
    Axivo Searchlight - Turbocharge your web site

Yeah, they're excellent keyboards, the only thing I don't like is the enormous Delete key. It distorts The Insert/Home/etc buttons.
    "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
    "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
    Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

My absolute favorite keyboard is the Microsoft Internet Pro, but the model *before* they screwed up the whole home/end/delete area. My dad has an Office keyboard post-change and I just can't get used to it.

When my mom's keyboard stopped working a few weeks ago I was going to get her the same kind as mine but I ended up with a Logitech Internet Navigator because of the aforementioned delete key fiasco. It's not bad, the only problem I've had when using it is the play/pause button, when pressed, restarts the currently playing song in WinAMP; pressing it a second time then pauses it. :shrug:

Comment

Yea I always find the microsoft hardware of high build quality and pretty decent for the price, I like the fact they don't break a week after purchase

Comment

I have the exact same thing and love it. Just wish that F-Lock would stay on considering I never use the other values for those keys.
          --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
          Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
          vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

Comment

personally, i like the ergonomic keyboards a lot better (typing this on a natural keyboard elite).. but yeah, ms hardware really rocks
            My open eyes see everything, and you see nothing. . .
            That forum

Comment

i have the same keyb and i love it but as filb says i wish the flock key would stay on.
              www.xixora.com
              Goldrush : A Soldier of Fortune Modification going for the GOLD!

Comment

Now this is a Microsoft keyboard:
                Attached Files
                Last edited by vBR; Thu 23 Jan '03, 12:35pm.

Comment

I also got a new one, for my birthday on jan 21st.

Logitech Comfort
                  (wireless keyboard and mouse)
                  Attached Files

Comment

I hate all keyboards with that damn windows key. Every time I'm in the middle of gaming I'd press that f**** key by accident and bam! goes my game.

Anyone know how to disable to window key without having to physically take the damn key out?
                    Well, there it is.
                    - Keeper of the Grove

Comment

Originally posted by tubedogg
                      My absolute favorite keyboard is the Microsoft Internet Pro, but the model *before* they screwed up the whole home/end/delete area. My dad has an Office keyboard post-change and I just can't get used to it.

When my mom's keyboard stopped working a few weeks ago I was going to get her the same kind as mine but I ended up with a Logitech Internet Navigator because of the aforementioned delete key fiasco. It's not bad, the only problem I've had when using it is the play/pause button, when pressed, restarts the currently playing song in WinAMP; pressing it a second time then pauses it. :shrug:
                      I have one of those . It's great.

Comment

i cant get used to natural keybs
                        www.xixora.com
                        Goldrush : A Soldier of Fortune Modification going for the GOLD!

Comment

It's because you're in online! Go offline
                          Sorry for my bad English! :)

Comment

Originally posted by Skeptical
                            I hate all keyboards with that damn windows key. Every time I'm in the middle of gaming I'd press that f**** key by accident and bam! goes my game.

Anyone know how to disable to window key without having to physically take the damn key out?
                            Easy peasy.
                            Start Regedit » HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE » System » CurrentControlSet » Control » Keyboard Layout
                            Add a new Binary Value and name it Scancode Map.
                            Right click Scancode Map » Modify Binary Data
                            Type
                            00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 03 00 00 00 00 00 5B E0 00 00 5C E0 00 00 00 00
                            Click OK.
                            Reboot.
                            File attached.
                            Attached Files
                            You're my Prince of Peace
                            And I will live my life for You

Comment

i use the Microsoft Internet Keyboard, i must be boring

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/keyboard/ik_info.asp
                              Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment