• Oh my god!

http://itvfootball.sundayleague.com/vblite/index.php3

Maybe they should be told to go buy a vBulletin license

Originally posted by John Round

Meh, it looks horrible anyways.

Comment

Well, it's a very old version anyway. I don't know what the license is to run the test version on a production server.
      Ueli

Comment

My eyes! They burn!

Comment

You DO realize that for those who don't know better, they would associate vBulletin full with THAT! Man, if they want a free forum though, there are so many better alternatives...

Comment

Originally posted by hIPwrBoard user
            You DO realize that for those who don't know better, they would associate vBulletin full with THAT! Man, if they want a free forum though, there are so many better alternatives...
            I wouldn't think that. Nowhere on that site does it mentioned they are using vBulletin.

Comment

Exactly. They've even gone ahead and made a mod where you use your global login combo to post! You would think as it is supported by coca cola and ITV that they would be able to afford $160

Comment

But if you know what vblite stands for then you know what the vblite part means.

Comment

Originally posted by Cary
                  But if you know what vblite stands for then you know what the vblite part means.
                  And what might that be?
                  "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
                  "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
                  Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

Originally posted by CeleronXT
                    And what might that be?
                    vBulletin on a diet, I believe.

Well, most people take what they can get, and some don't see the point in shelling out $90-$160 on a software.

Comment

Originally posted by mdx381
                      vBulletin on a diet, I believe.

Well, most people take what they can get, and some don't see the point in shelling out $90-$160 on a software.
                      But again, there are much better free alternatives... I think it just' the larger the sites get, the bigger "phobia" they have against nice bulletin boards, I mean, every single major company I've seen has horrible forums.

Comment

I think it is vBlite but modified lol, if they are sponsored by coca-cola, I think they should get off their diet coke and buy the full meal (vB)!

Comment

Originally posted by N9ne
                          I think it is vBlite but modified lol, if they are sponsored by coca-cola, I think they should get off their diet coke and buy the full meal (vB)!
                          Maybe they are waiting for Vb 3.0? Who knows.

Comment

On a little unrelated note, ITVFootball once got in trouble for hiding the Infopop copyright on their "official" message boards

Comment

On a little unrelated note, ITVFootball once got in trouble for hiding the Infopop copyright on their "official" message boards
                              It's not the size of the company that counts... it's the stupidity of the web team...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X