No announcement yet.

who like's school i dont

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get a real kick out of all these "I hate my teacher" things. Keep it up, guys. What if you end up hating your boss? You going to quit and look for a better oppertunity flipping burgers? I'm hungry.

I could boast about my accomplishments here also, but I'd rather go out and add more to the list.

Comment

Originally posted by DirectPixel
      North Texas, eh? I'm currently at Plano Senior High.
      I know the art teachers there Great people. WOnderful school. I'm north of you.
      Fan Club member for VBulletin Dev and Support Team ;)

Hysterectomy - GirlsGetGoing.com - Fabulous Fifty

I'm frequently asked about the skin designer for my forums. ForumSkin.com

Comment

My old art teacher was great. The HS art teacher is wonderful too. I was... err... let's say "artistically impaired" and she helped me, very nice . Always had good luck with art teachers, very nice people.

Comment

OK maybe my post was a bit exagerated. In truth I am serious about school, I am doing farely good in it, but I find it hard to learn when my teacher doesn't know what she is teaching. Thus I decided to take out of school classes by hiring a tutor. At this point, I have been able to raise my lowest mark by 1 percent. Now if you knew this particular teacher you would share the same view that the other 28 or so students share with me. I do not know why she teaches, I think some teachers before being accepted to teach should do some testing.

I have been doing alot of independent learning as the exams are only 2 weeks away. In truth I hate my teacher with passion, I go ask her for help, she says "Formula you use" and I am like, what the hell are you talking about, and she says "No more I can say, think about". Now if I am correct teachers are guides, they guide you to success, I do not know how she is guiding me when I go to her for help, and tells me to use some formula. That she didn't even teach, or may have, but still if I go to her for help, she should understand I come to her for help because I do not understand a certain thing, therefore she must sit down with me and explain it.

Now I am not sure about others who say I hate my teacher, but I hate this particular math teacher alot, and I will continue to, as my opinion of her is the same, and will continue to be the same, everyday before I enter the class I just hope she got fired.

@Baragon, you may get a kick out of it, because you are past school, and I too understand that students tend to blame teachers for their mistakes, but I don't think you should base all that on me. I try, but I have given up on this teacher. The truth it all other subjects I am getting 80s(A) and high 70's (B+) just this course I am getting a C, it really pisses me off. I have even complained to the head administration about her, many of her classes went down together, but they havn't done bull crap about her.

No offense to teachers, just this one particular b-i-t-c-h.

Comment

Originally posted by Kathy
            I know the art teachers there Great people. WOnderful school. I'm north of you.
            Frisco?
            :)

Comment

Originally posted by DirectPixel
              Frisco?
              Nopers, but close. Can we exchange PMs so I can keep my daily whereabouts private to the lurking masses here?
              Fan Club member for VBulletin Dev and Support Team ;)

Hysterectomy - GirlsGetGoing.com - Fabulous Fifty

I'm frequently asked about the skin designer for my forums. ForumSkin.com

Comment

I'm not even close to you , I live in europe and I fecking HATE school. 2nd fase, we actually went on strike to get less work pressure
                A bullet may have your name on it, but shrapnel is addressed "to whom it may concern"

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X