Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who like's school i dont

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • who like's school i dont

    School is the worst i hate it so much.School is boring theres notheing to do there so some times i dont go.does any one think the same as me?

  • #2
    I like school now that I'm in college. I am taking all kinds of programming and math classes right now.

    mmmmm... yummy

    Comment


    • #3
      Just by his username you can tell he has issues.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by baragon0
        Just by his username you can tell he has issues.
        Let be nice.

        You can't tell anything about a person by their handle.

        Comment


        • #5
          Come on, who does like school? Maybe I'll like it when I get to college and I'm able to choose the classes that I want to take, but I don't right now.
          http://www.arsegaming.com/dice/index.php/stuff.jpg

          Comment


          • #6
            Work sux.
            If you think school is bad then wait till you get a job.
            Damn, i miss school and college.
            Enjoy it while you can.
            I wish i could go back in time .
            You're my Prince of Peace
            And I will live my life for You

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by BillaBongUSA
              Come on, who does like school? Maybe I'll like it when I get to college and I'm able to choose the classes that I want to take, but I don't right now.
              I thought high school was pretty cool. I'm in college right now, but if I could, I'd do high school over again; I had a pretty good time there. (Not as good as the university, but it was still fun at times)
              Webmaster / Administrator
              www.MegaGames.com
              www.MGForums.com

              Comment


              • #8
                Someone once told me "If you find a job you love, you'll never work a day in your life." - That's true, so you should find something you enjoy.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I want to make computer games!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Jakeman
                    Let be nice.

                    You can't tell anything about a person by their handle.
                    Sure you can. @[email protected] For one very general example, you can tell that someone who has "GokuSSJ" in their name likes DBZ (I don't anyway, this was just from another thread). Actually, go look at that thread and you'll see that the handle does relate to the person (most of the time anyway).

                    Originally posted by Jakeman
                    I want to make computer games!
                    Looks like that smilie is doing something naughty to that "joystick"
                    "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
                    "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
                    Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by CeleronXT
                      Sure you can. @[email protected] For one very general example, you can tell that someone who has "GokuSSJ" in their name likes DBZ (I don't anyway, this was just from another thread). Actually, go look at that thread and you'll see that the handle does relate to the person (most of the time anyway).

                      Looks like that smilie is doing something naughty to that "joystick"
                      And you like Intel's Celery Range of food?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by N9ne
                        And you like Intel's Celery Range of food?
                        God knows I do.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Vile
                          I thought high school was pretty cool. I'm in college right now, but if I could, I'd do high school over again; I had a pretty good time there. (Not as good as the university, but it was still fun at times)
                          Well, highschool is fun and everything, but there's just way too much work to do. But the teachers and students in highschool are definately more fun and friendly than the ones from middle school.
                          http://www.arsegaming.com/dice/index.php/stuff.jpg

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by BillaBongUSA
                            Well, highschool is fun and everything, but there's just way too much work to do. But the teachers and students in highschool are definately more fun and friendly than the ones from middle school.
                            The whole atomosphere, students, and teachers in general do make a huge difference, since that's who/what you will be dealing with every day. I guess that goes for college as well, but it does have an impact.
                            I remember my senior year in high school (2000) I was in a class I helped create, which was an A+ certification class. We managed the entire high schools network, and we just went around doing service calls for the teachers, and fixed their PC's. It was fun stuff
                            I guess stuff like that, and the other stuff mentioned above can make your experience good or bad.
                            Webmaster / Administrator
                            www.MegaGames.com
                            www.MGForums.com

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I liked school when I was in high school....(those were the days....)

                              I still like school.

                              I go everyday. I'm a teacher.
                              Fan Club member for VBulletin Dev and Support Team ;)

                              Hysterectomy - GirlsGetGoing.com - Fabulous Fifty

                              I'm frequently asked about the skin designer for my forums. ForumSkin.com

                              Comment

                              widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X