X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: League/Tournament Script

Hi, I'm new here
    This might be too involved or take too much time, but I thought I'd try. I'm looking for someone to write a league/tournament script for me. In return, I would advertise your site or service and/or pay you.
    I posted this once before, but I didn't explain it and nobody knew what I was talking about. It would be so I can run online gaming leagues, like for NBA 2k3 or NFL 2k3. The league would be split up into divisions, and then people would sign up, I would approve/disapprove their team, they'd pick a team (like for nba 2k3, nets, lakers, bulls, etc.) and have a password. Then there would be a schedule (which I would make, the script wouldn't have to) and the two teams would play each other on say Xbox Live, then report the score. Then it would show the league, just like you see "standings" of the NBA or NFL in the newspaper, with their win/loss records, win percentage, stuff like that. Then, the top maybe 16 teams would move on to the "playoffs", which would be like a bracket style thing. I would like it so people could log in and edit their team's information and such. Let me know if anyone is interested: AIM: GA PunkFreak
    Thanks, Phil
    Last edited by Jake Bunce; Thu 2 Jan '03, 12:09pm.

Sorry, we don't allow soliciting of services on these forums.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X