Free vB license

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free vB license

Do admin / dev / mod get their vBs free?
    Just wondering?

Originally posted by <v>
    Just wondering?
    Dev most likely do, considering they dev the board. @[email protected] I'm 90% positive mods don't, unless they're dev's as well, because I believe Jakeman paid for his so... yeah.
    "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
    "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
    Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

Originally posted by CeleronXT
      Dev most likely do, considering they dev the board. @[email protected] I'm 90% positive mods don't, unless they're dev's as well, because I believe Jakeman paid for his so... yeah.
      Umm...didn't Jakeman have his long before he became a mod? (assuming you're referring to macsubculture) It'd be a nice bonus for the Mods, but I really doubt they get it for free.

Comment

Originally posted by <v>
        Just wondering?
        I paid for both my licenses, but then I got them before I became a developer, so when it comes for renewal then we'll find out
        Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by <v>
          Just wondering?
          Ga, don't make thread titles like this! I thought someone was offering a free vB license to vBulletin forum users .
          MTG Salvation.com | Forums

Comment

The vB1.1.x Team
            - Devs: James, John and Mike.
            - Optimizations: freddie and Stallion.
            - Graphics: Menno.
            You're my Prince of Peace
            And I will live my life for You

Comment

nonya, as in nonya business
              MCSE, MVP, CCIE
              Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

Originally posted by Static-xbox
                Umm...didn't Jakeman have his long before he became a mod? (assuming you're referring to macsubculture) It'd be a nice bonus for the Mods, but I really doubt they get it for free.
                Yep, he did, that's what I mean, he paid for his, and I'm assuming he hasn't had to pay again.
                "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
                "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
                Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

I just bought a vB License less than a month ago... they better not be free.

Comment

there should be a draw every 3-6 months or so for a free license to licensed members, they can afford 1 license.
                    and for suggesting this i should receive another free owned license as well
                    MCSE, MVP, CCIE
                    Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

Is the free vB offer still good for suggested features that make it into the next release? Is community updates going to be in v3? (could use 2nd license!)
                      Bike Forums.net

Comment

I have been running vB for almost 2 years. I have only been a mod for 8 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakeman
                          I have been running vB for almost 2 years. I have only been a mod for 8 months.
                          I've been a member for about 6 months, and I'm just about ready to buy my third license, lol.
                          :)

Comment

I bought both my licenses. I may be buying a third one soon.
                            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by DirectPixel
                              I've been a member for about 6 months, and I'm just about ready to buy my third license, lol.
                              what ya doin with em all? you just like spending money?
                              MCSE, MVP, CCIE
                              Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X