Powershot A40 Digital Camera any good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just bought a Canon PowerShot A40

Just bought it at CompUSA came with a free starter kit (Tripod/Cleaner/Case) and the clerk at the digicam area was an -------, so i contacted the manager and he offered me a free 128MB CF card (Which i was going to buy myself, since it was only $40)

So i read the manual, long, but short. Everything looks good so far, tried movie mode and such, looks good....

Click here for a 1MB picture of my rabit in medium size highest quality
    Running vB since 4-14-2002

Comment

Aww what a cute bunny wabbit heh.

Comment

This cam looks great. Only $299 and the picture quality is very nice for its price range.
        forums: pcfx.cc
        gallery: here

Comment

I have the Olympus Camedia C-3020 and it's great: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...o&n=507846
          Marc James
          Sports Central — Beyond the Scores
          Sports Central Message Boards

Comment

update to my usb problems lol

a lightbulb went off in my head and I decided to have a look at the bios and sure enough the usb was disabled lol

Now my new usb printer and camera work lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. X
              This cam looks great. Only $299 and the picture quality is very nice for its price range.
              $299?!

I paid $250 ($271 after tax)

You can get it for like $230 online with tax but be wary, can be same price after shiping fees and ''secret'' handling fees by some companys
              Running vB since 4-14-2002

Comment

Here in Singapore, many people also brought A40, I had brought it last october and here is some of my pbase photo album at :

http://www.pbase.com/freehtml

All photos taken with A40
                iHu6.com (BETA) - www.ihu6.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X