• do u lurk?

Lurkings funner than posting.

Originally posted by Beramode
    No it's not!

Comment

Depends on a forum. I post quit often here, at PixelJunction, and at my forums, but I rarely post at yaXay.

I guess it depends on how much work I've got and if I'm tired or not, and what I feel like doing...
      :)

Comment

I usually post because I like putting my two and a half cents in all the time, but I lurk a lot too.

Comment

I once asked a few new members on my forum how long they knew about it before they registered, every single member had visited the site atleast once previously before registering. A few even said they lurked for a month or more before signing on. Dont lock out the lurkers!
          Bike Forums.net

Comment

Of course, i can't post in a lot of the forums since i don't have a Vbulletin board yet, so i can't do anything else but lurk.

Comment

Yes, I tend to lurk around the vBulletin Community, but at my own Forums I tend to post far too much(can't help it, my board's rather addictive, especially the 'forum only games' section[Well, when a lot of people are on I should say]).

Comment

I lurk here unless I am really bored and then I post a bit, guess what I am at work today.....

Comment

hehe i lurk but thats due to lack of time to post with running my own board.

Comment

Do your forums have an Anti Lurk Device?

Comment

I lurk and post, but mostly Lurk.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X