Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE:Private Beta

Well I signed up - How about you

PS I would try to add as much info as you can, otherwise you'll never beat my submission

Originally posted by John Round

PS I would try to add as much info as you can, otherwise you'll never beat my submission
    Well, with about 5 members (most of them me) what chance do I have?

Comment

I actually installed the vBulletin 3.0 beta on one of my smaller and more private sites last week so I can start tweaking it and updating the system. Not sure if I want to do SitePoint right away or not. Depends on how much work it will be for certain hacks that are necessary to the operation of the board.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Originally posted by <v>
        Well, with about 5 members (most of them me) what chance do I have?

as said before, the devs want to have as much different systems as possible, so also small boards have a chance
        The price of freedom is eternal vigilance!
        - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I signed I'd love to test the beta as i'm sure most people here would like to!

Comment

I saw all the details you had to enter and couldn't be bothered j/k Signed up as soon as I saw it
            vBulletin.org Moderator
            The Sisters Three Charmed Discussion Forums

Comment

Private beta? it's a limited public beta. which means it open for the public to view but limited to a certain number of people to test.

I would signup but i'm sure my skin would conflict with vb3 until corey doe's a makeover on them to work with vb3
              MCSE, MVP, CCIE
              Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

I'd love to try it, but I haven't set up my board yet. Any chance they'd take someone whose board isn't open yet?

Comment

I'm a risk-taker. I signed one of my sites up but if I get selected I'm gonna have to find lots of hard disk space to download the twice-daily backups that I'm gonna wanna take.

Comment

How about nobody posts in this thread anymore and let it die, to divert attention from the anouncement, so we have better odds of getting in?
                    :)

Comment

I signed up...

Now I get to wait and see if I get the "Official Guinea Pig" t-shirt.

Comment

On a side note - with there being private beta testing and all - does that mean there would be a test admin cp setup somewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by DWZ
                          On a side note - with there being private beta testing and all - does that mean there would be a test admin cp setup somewhere?
                          I'm also wondering what exactly this means for those of us who don't test it. Will there be more information released, demos, etc? Does this give any indication of how close we are to a release?

Comment

Private beta? it's a limited public beta. which means it open for the public to view but limited to a certain number of people to test.
                            It's a private beta. We are selecting the people who are able to test it. It is not available to the public in any form.

Comment

Originally posted by iDavid
                              I'm also wondering what exactly this means for those of us who don't test it. Will there be more information released, demos, etc? Does this give any indication of how close we are to a release?
                              There is still no release date.

There is still going to be a public beta later in the process as has been stated many many times.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X