Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shame this was not know in the RC release :>

Comment

LOL yes how ironic it is that I wait for a final version fearing that installing a RC on a production server wouldn't be a good idea and WHAT DO YOU KNOW ? this final version appears to have now crashed my admin panel with similar errors.

Very ghey

Comment

the RC was fine, didnt have these problems
        MCSE, MVP, CCIE
        Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

I got informed that it has been fixed and that we can soon expect a fresh version of 2.2.9.

Comment

Originally posted by xiphoid
            I got informed that it has been fixed and that we can soon expect a fresh version of 2.2.9.
            When is When?

One more thing...since they are releasing vBulletin again, shouldn't this new version count at vBulletin 2.2.10
            ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
            Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

I think you ment vBulletin 2.3.0
              Sorry for my English
              Let'z talk German

Comment

Originally posted by xiphoid
                I checked the parse error bugs and they have been fixed in the current 2.2.9 download.
                http://www.ironmagazine.com - blog
                http://www.ironmagazineforums.com - forums
                http://www.ironmaglabs.com - supplements

Comment

Originally posted by Ordovicium
                  I think you ment vBulletin 2.3.0
                  Nope, as has been discussed in multiple threads on this forum already.
                  The second number changes only when new features are added to the software. Odd middle numbers are beta also. So vB 2 is frozen at 2.2.x.
                  - AJ Zmudosky

Comment

OK, call me crazy, but John said in his post that the following files changed between RC and final:

editpost.php; member.php; member2.php; online.php; register.php; search.php; sendtofriend.php; admin/misc.php and mod/moderate.php

I just downloaded the final 2.2.9 and opened up Araxis Merge with RC and final side by side.

I found that the following files had changed:
                    editpost.php; member.php; member2.php; memberlist.php; online.php; private2.php, search.php, sendtofriend.php; mod/moderate.php and admin/misc.php

Comment

Originally posted by DWZ
                      OK, call me crazy, but John said in his post that the following files changed between RC and final:

editpost.php; member.php; member2.php; online.php; register.php; search.php; sendtofriend.php; admin/misc.php and mod/moderate.php

I just downloaded the final 2.2.9 and opened up Araxis Merge with RC and final side by side.

I found that the following files had changed:
                      editpost.php; member.php; member2.php; memberlist.php; online.php; private2.php, search.php, sendtofriend.php; mod/moderate.php and admin/misc.php
                      yaa your right..
                      MCSE, MVP, CCIE
                      Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

I have been upgrading my board and hacks using Araxis Merge and found you deleted:
                        Code:
                        // Yes we realize that there are a lot of hard coded English words in this file.
                        // Language abstraction is planned for vB v3.0
                        from online.php

i like jokes and stuff in the code!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X