Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vBulletin 2.2.9 final

Yeah, a new Announcement by John!

The final version of vBulletin version 2 has been released !

Congratulations to the team and I hope we don't find any new big bugs or security issues so we can really consider this the final version.

And on to version 3 it is ! Everything starts to be looking more then very good.

(Hurry up with the members area, so I can download 2.2.9 hehe)
    Last edited by Floris; Wed 27 Nov '02, 6:23am.

Originally posted by xiphoid
    Yeah, a new Announcement by John!

The final version of vBulletin version 2 has been released !

Congratulations to the team and I hope we don't find any new big bugs or security issues so we can really consider this the final version.

And on to version 3 it is ! Everything starts to be looking more then very good.

(Hurry up with the members area, so I can download 2.2.9 hehe)
    I will make sure I save a copy, of this post so i can point and laugh at you if 2.2.10 is released :P

Comment

Originally posted by John Round
      I will make sure I save a copy, of this post so i can point and laugh at you if 2.2.10 is released :P
      I am ok with that.
      I wouldn't mind at all if they still release an update if a big bug or security issue is found. I am even pleased when that happens! It can be considered the final version, but I am glad they will not abandon development

Comment

Are they gonna put this up in the members area anytime soon? The release candidate is the only thing in there right now.

Comment

Originally posted by treszoks
          Are they gonna put this up in the members area anytime soon? The release candidate is the only thing in there right now.
          Yeah, I'm sure they are working on it
          Webmaster / Administrator
          www.MegaGames.com
          www.MGForums.com

Comment

Hmm.. now why do they post an annoucement while it isn't released yet.

Comment

Fixed.
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Marco
                Hmm.. now why do they post an annoucement while it isn't released yet.
                I didn't, I just posted a changelog. It's now been announced and is in the members area!
                John Percival

Artificial intelligence usually beats real stupidity ;)

Comment

Just downloaded 2.2.9

In avatar.php, is this supposed to be like that:
                  //require("./global.php");

Comment

Originally posted by Pingu
                    Just downloaded 2.2.9

In avatar.php, is this supposed to be like that:
                    //require("./global.php");
                    Yes
                    John Percival

Artificial intelligence usually beats real stupidity ;)

Comment

Shame theres 3 parse errors in the final, see the fixes here: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showp...86&postcount=4
                      vBulletin.org Moderator
                      The Sisters Three Charmed Discussion Forums

Comment

Oh, great...

Comment

Originally posted by NTLDR
                          Shame theres 3 parse errors in the final, see the fixes here: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showp...86&postcount=4
                          How final is that?
                          Oh and I'm gonna do what John did...save a copy of xiphoid's post
                          ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                          Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

And another 2.2.9 Final problem when editting a post

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 6660 bytes) in /path/forums/global.php on line 161

After waiting 5mins you can edit the post again without the error!

Comment

Parse error: parse error in /home/asendtec/public_html/vb/editpost.php on line 236
                              MCSE, MVP, CCIE
                              Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X