Adding someone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding someone

Can someone tell me just what is available to someone if I add them to my priority support in the members area.

I'm thinking off adding someone to that list and I'm wondering of they will receive any private information regarding my account, or are they just able to access theses forums for tech support

Thanks
    PLEASE VISIT US HERE. THANKS IN ADVANCE

if its for the forum, they will get support for the forum
    Running vB since 4-14-2002

Comment

They don't get any private information. it just means that they will be able to post in the support forums that are only open to license holders. The question is why would you want them to have this access. If they help administer your forums and have access to the Admin CP and ftp, then it makes sense. If not, then there's nothing they could do anyway.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
        They don't get any private information. it just means that they will be able to post in the support forums that are only open to license holders. The question is why would you want them to have this access. If they help administer your forums and have access to the Admin CP and ftp, then it makes sense. If not, then there's nothing they could do anyway.
        Thanks for your help
        PLEASE VISIT US HERE. THANKS IN ADVANCE

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X