Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where Is The Admin Panel Login HTML Located?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    W00t, I got it. I got it on the admin and mod panels. But you can't see the admin login cause it's password protected. ModCP
    "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
    "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
    Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by CeleronXT
      W00t, I got it. I got it on the admin and mod panels. But you can't see the admin login cause it's password protected. ModCP
      I saw a vBulletin.org hack that makes your login look like the vb3 one.
      ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
      Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by ManagerJosh
        I saw a vBulletin.org hack that makes your login look like the vb3 one.
        That's the one that okidoki wrote. O_o I used it and it worked. It took a lot more work that what was posted there though....
        "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
        "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
        Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by CeleronXT
          That's the one that okidoki wrote. O_o I used it and it worked. It took a lot more work that what was posted there though....
          let me know what you think should be changed and i'll update it
          My open eyes see everything, and you see nothing. . .
          That forum

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by okidoki
            let me know what you think should be changed and i'll update it
            Grabbing the images took a lot of work surprisingly, I didn't know where to look. I found them after looking at the css. You should post a link to the css too.... And.. I can't think of much else O_o
            "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
            "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
            Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by CeleronXT
              Grabbing the images took a lot of work surprisingly, I didn't know where to look. I found them after looking at the css. You should post a link to the css too.... And.. I can't think of much else O_o
              You should check out the zip i uploaded a few hours ago
              http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showt...p;pagenumber=1
              My open eyes see everything, and you see nothing. . .
              That forum

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by okidoki
                You should check out the zip i uploaded a few hours ago
                http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showt...p;pagenumber=1
                Yeah, I saw that. Had I seen it before, this would've been a hell of a lot easier. :P
                "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
                "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
                Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

                Comment


                • #23
                  Heh cool, works for me.

                  Comment

                  widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X