This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chris Stewart
    Seems like all you caught from this thread were those 3 words. You should try and absorb the entire thread before replying.
    It was an entirely useless post with no point whatsoever. There's nothing to "read" in the "entire post". No wonder you got these responses.

Since beta.vbulletin went online in August there have been a thousand posts like yours. Pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Stewart
      Seems like all you caught from this thread were those 3 words. You should try and absorb the entire thread before replying.

Did you ever think people may not have Photoshop, may not be good graphic artists, may not understand PHP well enough to hack the layout, may not have the money to pay for such changes when it should come default from vB? Maybe?
      maybe you should learn. maybe? You don't need photoshop to change the look of your board and it doesn't cost money to install hacks.

Comment

Originally posted by Vile
        I read the thread just fine, you don't like how it's "cluttered."

...Read the announcement again.
        I've seen the announcement before I made my post. I posted my opinion that this place is cluttered right now. Deal.
        Console Racing Review

Comment

Originally posted by Visionray
          maybe you should learn. maybe? You don't need photoshop to change the look of your board and it doesn't cost money to install hacks.
          I do know myself. Not everybody that can get a good use from vB knows how to code or uses image editing software. And I'm not talking about hacks, I'm talking about core template changes. Something that most good designers charge ~$200 for.
          Console Racing Review

Comment

Originally posted by Arkham
            It was an entirely useless post with no point whatsoever. There's nothing to "read" in the "entire post". No wonder you got these responses.

Since beta.vbulletin went online in August there have been a thousand posts like yours. Pointless.
            Since it is so useless, why did you spend your time replying? And I said thread. I made more than the initial post.
            Console Racing Review

Comment

Originally posted by BillaBongUSA
              Yeah, he's just saying that they new style had better be good, because the current one looks like crap.
              Somebody got my simple point. Thanks. I don't understand why everyone else has such a hard time understanding. :dunno:
              Console Racing Review

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X