This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "new style" better be good...

Because this current layout looks like complete crap, IMO. The reason would be how cluttered everything is. I like a more simplified look myself.
    Last edited by Chris Stewart; Mon 25 Nov '02, 7:07pm.
    Console Racing Review

Originally posted by Chris Stewart
    Because this current layout looks like complete crap, IMO. The reason would be how cluttered everything is. I like a more simplified look myself.
    As stated before on other threads, this was just a template from vB 2 designed to hold vb3 down until there was time to do the style.

This in no way is going to be the style for vB3
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by ManagerJosh
      As stated before on other threads, this was just a template from vB 2 designed to hold vb3 down until there was time to do the style.

This in no way is going to be the style for vB3
      I know. I'm just saying that the layout/presentation of the quality content vB provides is key. vB already has a huge base of customers, so it won't make or break them persay. But it does mean a lot.
      Console Racing Review

Comment

no way. purple forever!

Comment

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...threadid=59227
          Originally Posted By John:
          The style is not finished yet
          Webmaster / Administrator
          www.MegaGames.com
          www.MGForums.com

Comment

Yeah, he's just saying that they new style had better be good, because the current one looks like crap.
            http://www.arsegaming.com/dice/index.php/stuff.jpg

Comment

I think they ought to leave it just like this, just to spite all the people who complained.
              iComix :: web comics

Report Post | IP: Logged

Comment

Originally posted by bigmattyh
                I think they ought to leave it just like this, just to spite all the people who complained.
                hehe i tend to agree.... let the people work on it before you start complaining....

Comment

The colour sheme and logo of the admin/mod log in panel looks amazing.
                  I hope the style will look like those.

Comment

Maybe, they could just be there to confuse us.. Heh
                    Running vB since 4-14-2002

Comment

yeah, it "better be good", because people are too lazy to make their own style?
                      I find it interesting how people make all these nasty threats without thinking

"oooh, if this isa teh final styleh then i will swish to teh UBBBBB!!!1"

ffs, give it a rest.
                      how many times should people have to say that it isn't the final style?

just take their word for it, and when the new style is released, THEN you can consider *****ing
                      My open eyes see everything, and you see nothing. . .
                      That forum

Comment

Originally posted by okidoki
                        yeah, it "better be good", because people are too lazy to make their own style?
                        I find it interesting how people make all these nasty threats without thinking

"oooh, if this isa teh final styleh then i will swish to teh UBBBBB!!!1"

ffs, give it a rest.
                        how many times should people have to say that it isn't the final style?

just take their word for it, and when the new style is released, THEN you can consider *****ing
                        Seems like all you caught from this thread were those 3 words. You should try and absorb the entire thread before replying.

Did you ever think people may not have Photoshop, may not be good graphic artists, may not understand PHP well enough to hack the layout, may not have the money to pay for such changes when it should come default from vB? Maybe? I never said anything about switching, frankly, I don't even own vB. I'm just interested in their development as I am a developer myself. So before you go into super ***** drama queen mode, read and absorb the entire thread. Make sure you understand what the thread starter is really saying. Thanks.
                        Console Racing Review

Comment

Originally posted by bigmattyh
                          Not very smart if you plan to sell the item to those same people.
                          Console Racing Review

Comment

Read. The. Thread.
                            Console Racing Review

Comment

Read. The. Thread.
                              I read the thread just fine, you don't like how it's "cluttered."

...Read the announcement again.
                              Webmaster / Administrator
                              www.MegaGames.com
                              www.MGForums.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X