Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arunan.S

Who Watched the new Bond Movie Die another day
    I just watched it few hours ago, gotta admit it was pretty awesome, the girl, the car, and the action all good

I would suggest you guys watch it, and if you go buy a nice large coke
    Who watched it? What is your Opinion
    A good friend of my wife's did some of the special effects in the new Bond movie (including the CG Bond and the invisible car(?? - haven't seen the movie, so I'm not sure). So, quite looking forward to seeing it

Comment

Who Watched the new Bond Movie Die another day
      I just watched it few hours ago, gotta admit it was pretty awesome, the girl, the car, and the action all good

I would suggest you guys watch it, and if you go buy a nice large coke
      Who watched it? What is your Opinion
      I saw it on Saturday...was very impressed with the action and stunts. Definitely worth seeing

Comment

Any film which has action with girls in cars is good

Haven't seen it yet though...

Comment

Lol, the movie was still good, it is at top selling right now then after that is harry potter 2

Comment

Lol, the movie was still good, it is at top selling right now then after that is harry potter 2
            It hasn't been out as long as that though
            Webmaster / Administrator
            www.MegaGames.com
            www.MGForums.com

Comment

I don't like the new Bond films, find them boring. The old ones were better, when they had plots. Sean Connery and Roger Moore are much better actors. Pierce Brosnan, blech. I just can't buy him as a spy.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorZ
                I don't like the new Bond films, find them boring. The old ones were better, when they had plots. Sean Connery and Roger Moore are much better actors. Pierce Brosnan, blech. I just can't buy him as a spy.
                Tell me about it, Pierce Brosnan as James bond just doesn't work :S

Comment

Originally posted by CondorZ
                  IMO, Sean Connery was the best Bond of them all
                  Webmaster / Administrator
                  www.MegaGames.com
                  www.MGForums.com

Comment

He is not a spy, he is a British Assasin...according to that korean dude

Comment

He is not a spy, he is a British Assasin...according to that korean dude
                      Halle Barry, the ***** that tried to get away with a hit and run. She deserves no respect!
                      Well, there it is.
                      - Keeper of the Grove

Comment

Originally posted by Skeptical
                        Halle Barry, the ***** that tried to get away with a hit and run. She deserves no respect!
                        LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by N9ne
                          Tell me about it, Pierce Brosnan as James bond just doesn't work :S
                          Really? I find it to be on par with those guys. There's really no other actor who can pull it off. Timothy Dalton was bad at it.

Comment

Yea...they seem to get into the same things

Comment

Originally posted by Erwin
                              Really? I find it to be on par with those guys. There's really no other actor who can pull it off. Timothy Dalton was bad at it.
                              Yup Brosnan is the perfect Bond. Even back in the Remington Steele days I thought he'd be the perfect 007.
                              Well, there it is.
                              - Keeper of the Grove

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X