Mod Cp! [Now contains some admin cp screenshots - Kier]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mist
    Ok am i only going to be the only one who is going to be honest about this...

The usergroup and settins looks quite nice...

But the template editor looks far to complicated and also i can't stand the colors of the admin cp with all those horrible gradients..

Just my opinion

- miSt
    Well, you can change the appearance of it yourself, and as for it looking too complicated, come on Mist, surely you don't find it complicated...you even know some PHP...and have been using vB for a while!

Comment

soooo cooool

Comment

Eh, it's not that much different from when I used 2.2.6.
        Console Racing Review

Comment

Thanks for posting those screenshots, it's looking damn good
          Webmaster / Administrator
          www.MegaGames.com
          www.MGForums.com

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Stewart
            Eh, it's not that much different from when I used 2.2.6.
            Uh-huh.

Comment

Looks kickass!
              Great work guys.

Comment

Originally posted by tubedogg
                Uh-huh.
                maybe he's using lynx?
                My open eyes see everything, and you see nothing. . .
                That forum

Comment

Originally posted by Mist
                  Ok am i only going to be the only one who is going to be honest about this...

The usergroup and settins looks quite nice...

But the template editor looks far to complicated and also i can't stand the colors of the admin cp with all those horrible gradients..

Just my opinion

- miSt
                  I uphold Mist. I think new templates editor more complicated...
                  Sorry for my bad English! :)

Comment

Originally posted by inetd
                    How can you possibly tell before you've used it? It's actually a lot simpler to use than the old vB2 editor.

Comment

Originally posted by inetd
                      Once you get the hang of it, it's fine. I have to admit that the first time I saw it I thought it looked complicated, but after using it and playing with it, it really is quite easy!

Comment

Originally posted by Kier
                        How can you possibly tell before you've used it? It's actually a lot simpler to use than the old vB2 editor.
                        Kier, I believe you!!! But on screenshot template editor looks more difficult, than template editor in vB2. But I shall be repeated: I completely believe you, that it will be more simple in use an opportunity, than in vb2!
                        Last edited by inetd; Wed 27 Nov '02, 12:12pm.

Comment

Looks simple enough to me.... O_o
                          "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
                          "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
                          Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

Originally posted by JamesUS
                            Once you get the hang of it, it's fine. I have to admit that the first time I saw it I thought it looked complicated, but after using it and playing with it, it really is quite easy!
                            I believe you too

Comment

I'll be happy to attest to this. I await the private message with my login details for the admin cp

Comment

I'm speechless. I love it. Kier, will you marry me?

I love it!!! I can't wait to actually get a copy of this so I can play around with it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X