X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To tease us!

Comment

Originally posted by hypedave
      could that also be the possible long awaited style?
      nope

the vB3 forum style is different and i think it looks awesome... but the other mods and devs think it looks like crap and needs work.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakeman
        nope

the vB3 forum style is different and i think it looks awesome... but the other mods and devs think it looks like crap and needs work.

I'm not sure that style is the actual style for vB3... I doubt it.
        Chen Avinadav
        Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

Originally posted by Chen
          I'm not sure that style is the actual style for vB3... I doubt it.
          Kier did confirm that the style will be blue. If you search the beat site for the screens he posted a while back you can see what shade of blue.

Comment

Originally posted by Codename49
            Kier did confirm that the style will be blue. If you search the beat site for the screens he posted a while back you can see what shade of blue.
            I have seen it already , but I'm not sure that's the actual style and don't think that's what Jake was talking about.
            Chen Avinadav
            Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Comment

I have seen it already , but I'm not sure that's the actual style and don't think that's what Jake was talking about.
              Stop toying with us! Either take a screenshot at normal size (800x600 or 1024x768) or give us the URL already!
              :)

Comment

So did we . But just to make sure we are talking about the same thing can you post a good quality (1024x768+) screenshot please?

Comment

awww Chen...give us pep into the world of a vBulletin Team member
                  ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                  Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by ManagerJosh
                    awww Chen...give us pep into the world of a vBulletin Team member
                    Well, I wake up in the morning, look at the mirror and think - "I'm sooo good looking!"... and that's pretty much it.
                    Chen Avinadav

Comment

Well, I wake up in the morning, look at the mirror and think - "I'm sooo good looking!"... and that's pretty much it.
                      Well, that's Chen... doing nothing, getting paid, and looking cool.

I wanna know what Freddie and John do.
                      :)

Comment

*shakes head in disbelief*
                        ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                        Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by DirectPixel
                          Stop toying with us! Either take a screenshot at normal size (800x600 or 1024x768) or give us the URL already!
                          http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...&styleid=x
                          Where X = number between 1 and a bigger one.. I guess it is just not selectable by the users

Comment

X is replaced by vB release date, ie, m-d-Y.
                            You're my Prince of Peace
                            And I will live my life for You

Comment

Weird, cos that's what MY days are like!

Comment

chen is man sexy. so hot

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X