Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mod Cp! [Now contains some admin cp screenshots - Kier]

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by ManagerJosh
    *casts a Chi Spell and binds Mr. JakeMan to the admincp*
    /me thinks you have been watching too much Jackie Chan Adventures.
    :)

    Comment


    • now that i seen the admincp screen's i don't like the style that much,
      *<--- will have to edit the css.*

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Lucas
        Honestly it's looking really bad for me

        I guess I'll have to stay with my 2.2.9...
        You can change the colors by editing the cp.css (or whatever it's called in vB3) file. Very easy.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by DirectPixel
          /me thinks you have been watching too much Jackie Chan Adventures.
          I could have always banished Jakeman to the world where vb3 color control panels exists only


          One more thing! How would you know it is Jackie Chan Adventures!
          ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
          Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

          Comment


          • Originally posted by ManagerJosh
            I could have always banished Jakeman to the world where vb3 color control panels exists only


            One more thing! How would you know it is Jackie Chan Adventures!
            Because my little brother watches it all the time.
            :)

            Comment


            • Originally posted by DirectPixel
              Because my little brother watches it all the time.
              Good Grief!
              ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
              Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

              Comment


              • Originally posted by DS2K2
                now that i seen the admincp screen's i don't like the style that much,
                *<--- will have to edit the css.*
                controlpanel.css is very easy to edit if you want to change the admin/mod cp styles. I know that the new style is not to everyone's taste but I like it, so I made it very simple for people to edit if they want to... hell, I even made a controlpanel_vb2.css for those backward people who want to have their CP look exactly like the vb2 system... I even coded the template editor to behave like the vB2 system if you want it to.

                Whether you like the CP style is really irrelevant, when you see the new stuff and the improvements that I and the rest of the dev team have put into the control panel you will be complelled by a mysterious force to upgrade to vB3 and to wonder how on Earth you worked with the old system. Even now, when I go back to fix vB2 bugs, I am astonished by how clunky the vB2 control panel seems in comparison to the new vB3 system...

                vB3 is almost how I wanted vB2 to be, but I didn't get my place on the dev team in time to achieve it. You will love administering vB3, and vB4 will be f***** awesome.

                Yes, I am pissed at the moment. (Just got back from my Mother's 50th birthday party... Happy birthday Mum!!!)

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Kier
                  controlpanel.css is very easy to edit if you want to change the admin/mod cp styles. I know that the new style is not to everyone's taste but I like it, so I made it very simple for people to edit if they want to... hell, I even made a controlpanel_vb2.css for those backward people who want to have their CP look exactly like the vb2 system... I even coded the template editor to behave like the vB2 system if you want it to.

                  Whether you like the CP style is really irrelevant, when you see the new stuff and the improvements that I and the rest of the dev team have put into the control panel you will be complelled by a mysterious force to upgrade to vB3 and to wonder how on Earth you worked with the old system. Even now, when I go back to fix vB2 bugs, I am astonished by how clunky the vB2 control panel seems in comparison to the new vB3 system...

                  vB3 is almost how I wanted vB2 to be, but I didn't get my place on the dev team in time to achieve it. You will love administering vB3, and vB4 will be f***** awesome.

                  Yes, I am pissed at the moment. (Just got back from my Mother's 50th birthday party... Happy birthday Mum!!!)
                  *attempts to calm Kier Down*
                  ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                  Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Kier
                    Whether you like the CP style is really irrelevant, when you see the new stuff and the improvements that I and the rest of the dev team have put into the control panel you will be complelled by a mysterious force to upgrade to vB3 and to wonder how on Earth you worked with the old system.
                    kier has programmed in a mysterious force to compell us. i'm scared.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Jakeman
                      kier has programmed in a mysterious force to compell us. i'm scared.
                      Flee! Run for your lives! Drop everything and run! (Don't worry about the leftover copies of vB3... us faithful and brave members will clean it up.)
                      :)

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by DirectPixel
                        Flee! Run for your lives!...
                        i would but i feel compelled not to

                        !

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Jakeman
                          kier has programmed in a mysterious force to compell us. i'm scared.
                          LOL Jake!

                          *shakes head in disbelief*
                          ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                          Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Jakeman
                            kier has programmed in a mysterious force to compell us. i'm scared.
                            More worried about my privacy now

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by xiphoid
                              More worried about my privacy now
                              Ahh, Kier never ceases to make me laugh. ^_^
                              "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
                              "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
                              Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Kier
                                vB3 is almost how I wanted vB2 to be, but I didn't get my place on the dev team in time to achieve it. You will love administering vB3, and vB4 will be f***** awesome.

                                Yes, I am pissed at the moment. (Just got back from my Mother's 50th birthday party... Happy birthday Mum!!!)
                                Not enough cake for you, Kier?
                                Oh, as you brought up vB4, will it include the fabled AI?
                                Toddler from Hell

                                Comment

                                widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X