• Show
Clear All

• Mod Cp! [Now contains some admin cp screenshots - Kier]

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/modcp/

:)

Originally posted by DirectPixel

You've been poking around eigh?
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Wow, now that is cool looking. Can't wait to see the admin cp.
      "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
      "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
      Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

Originally posted by CeleronXT
        Wow, now that is cool looking. Can't wait to see the admin cp.
        Judging from my experiences with previous versions of vB, I'd say that it looks the same except the word 'Mod' is replaced with 'Admin'
        :)

Comment

I so posted that first at vB.org!
          --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
          Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
          vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

Comment

Lol...i gotta agree with filburt there

Comment

Judging from my experiences with previous versions of vB, I'd say that it looks the same except the word 'Mod' is replaced with 'Admin'
              It's much more graphically appealing than previous versions. O_o
              "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
              "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
              Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

Ooh, that looks nice
                Webmaster / Administrator
                www.MegaGames.com
                www.MGForums.com

Comment

i don't like the look of vB3's admin / mod cps... but all the other mods and devs like it. i guess i'm just weird.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakeman
                    i don't like the look of vB3's admin / mod cps... but all the other mods and devs like it. i guess i'm just weird.

Really? How come? The design and overall layout looks good IMO.
                    Webmaster / Administrator
                    www.MegaGames.com
                    www.MGForums.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jakeman

I agree with Jake, it's too dark for me. But as we all know you can just change the cp.css to your liking so I don't mind.
                      Chen Avinadav
                      Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

Originally posted by Chen
                        I agree with Jake, it's too dark for me. But as we all know you can just change the cp.css to your liking so I don't mind.
                        Perhaps there should be a drop down menu selection for which admin style we like
                        ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                        Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Is there a screenshot available anywhere of the Admin CP?
                          forums: pcfx.cc
                          gallery: here

Comment

wow, that looks just like one of the screenshots posted at the beta site, could that also be the possible long awaited style?

Comment

Why is everybody so suprised? Didn't Kier once posted a screeny of the admin control panel waaaay before the alpha? I think so, I also remember a nice thread about the 'option' button - which seems to be missing here

And ofcourse the Looks of it totally do NOT matter. As it is just a style sheet .. more importantly are the features and functions and options and tweaks and usability and other improvements to the backend that are more interesting to me.

I just wonder why they don't take precautions and htaccess/passwd the directories?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X