where is live support?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where is live support?

where did it go? I need to talk to them!

We're having some problems with our live chat program. You can try to go there now, but I'm not guaranteeing it will work.

Comment

Originally posted by Cary
      We're having some problems with our live chat program. You can try to go there now, but I'm not guaranteeing it will work.
      i mean where is the link?

Comment

http://www.vbulletin.com/features/

Comment

Originally posted by Cary
          http://www.vbulletin.com/features/
          thanks, i didnt see that before!

Comment

I got your chat request, but as I mentioned earlier, we're having some problems with the Live Chat software.

If you have AIM (AOL), or MSN Messenger feel free to contact me on one of those programs. (AIM = CarySid123 - MSN = [email protected])

Comment

Hm at this point I've to say that the live support really rocks. You guys are kind and try to help out as much as you can.
              Thumbs up

Comment

Originally posted by younghistorians
                i mean where is the link?
                Just to clarify, the Live Support links now only show up if there is a representative available to talk to you. If none of us are logged in to the system, you won't see the links.

Comment

Originally posted by JamesUS
                  Just to clarify, the Live Support links now only show up if there is a representative available to talk to you. If none of us are logged in to the system, you won't see the links.
                  Oh, ok, thats cool.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X