Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8 mile

anyone see it last night?

I did.. wasn't all that it was hyped up to be..
    Oo luv2plz oO

What?

Comment

It's Eminem.

Therefore I can't and won't be within 300 feet of it.

Comment

Originally posted by HenryG2
        It's Eminem.

Therefore I can't and won't be within 300 feet of it.
        Another album? Jesus. Fortunately for me, when his new album was released, I was in Tokyo, where the newest thing lasts only 12 hours before it's replaced by the next big thing.

Comment

Originally posted by baragon0
          Another album? Jesus. Fortunately for me, when his new album was released, I was in Tokyo, where the newest thing lasts only 12 hours before it's replaced by the next big thing.
          well, he does have the 8 mile soundtrack out ; yes.. but, I was directing towards 8 mile, the movie.. which came out to theatres yesterday.
          Oo luv2plz oO

Comment

Dont think i'll bother with it, probably just 90 minutes of him *****ing and whining about how his life has been so hard and how his parents hate him.

/Yawn

Comment

I don't like rap at all. It will all be gone soon though...
              -
              Visit the Web Scripts Directory @ http://www.scriptz.com
              -
              PHP, CGI, Perl, ASP, JavaScript, CFML, Python and more!

-

Comment

It was sold out at the local theater last night. Went to see The Ring instead.
                Well, there it is.
                - Keeper of the Grove

Comment

Judging from the trailers, it looks decent.

Sure, it's Eminem, but it looks like it's very inspirative and philosophical...
                  :)

Comment

Originally posted by DirectPixel
                    Judging from the trailers, it looks decent.

Sure, it's Eminem, but it looks like it's very inspirative and philosophical...
                    Philosophical as in "Wanna see me stick nine inch nails through each one of my eyelids"?

Comment

Originally posted by baragon0
                      Philosophical as in "Wanna see me stick nine inch nails through each one of my eyelids"?
                      lol that was his lyrics from one of his original songs. have you heard The Eminem Show? or the 8 Mile Soundtrack?
                      Oo luv2plz oO

Comment

Originally posted by Oo luv2plz oO
                        lol that was his lyrics from one of his original songs. have you heard The Eminem Show? or the 8 Mile Soundtrack?
                        No, thank god I haven't.

Comment

You're judging the movie as something that's nothing but dirty rap.

I'm thinking that it's going to be very inspirational.

It's not about Eminem's raps. It's about how hard a guy tries to succeed. It's about perseverence, not skuzzy lyrics.

Anyhow, let's wait until we all see it, so we can discuss it for what it really is, not what we speculate.
                          :)

Comment

Brian Grazer (producer of 8 Mile) was going on and on about how Eminem is an incredible actor, how he's amazing, the next big thing, yadda yadda yadda... How ever did he play that role -- a white up-and-coming rapper! -- what a stretch!

Reminds me of Courtney Love in The People vs. Larry Flynt, where she played, of all things... a heroin addict. What great acting! Superb, excellent. Gee.

Groan.

Give me a break already.
                            iComix :: web comics

Report Post | IP: Logged

Comment

Originally posted by DirectPixel
                              It's about perseverence, not skuzzy lyrics.
                              For me, I can't separate the two.

You want a great movie about a guy who perseveres? Try Rudy. The guy works his *ss off for four years so that he can play football at Notre Dame. No one takes him seriously, but he keeps on. For four years. And then he finally gets to play -- in one game, one play, the last play of the game... and he gets a sack. Incredible. And it really happened.
                              iComix :: web comics

Report Post | IP: Logged

Comment