Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CeleronXT
    replied
    Isn't it funny how many people say the real admin is on vacation or on leave or something?

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    To get vB support on these forums please follow the instructions in my sig to register for Priority Forum Support. If you are not the license holder then you'll need to ask the owner to enter your user name in that form.

Leave a comment:

• leonnhart
    replied
    Originally posted by PPN
    can you post the URL to the forum please

Also can you identify the owner here on these boards or get him to add you to the authorised users list asap.
    www.koreanpride.com

well the owner is on leave for awhile so I dont think I can get him to verify. I am the coadmin, drunkentiger on kp.com.

Leave a comment:

• Scott MacVicar
    replied
    can you post the URL to the forum please

Also can you identify the owner here on these boards or get him to add you to the authorised users list asap.

Leave a comment:

• leonnhart
    started a topic can you guys help me out?

can you guys help me out?

ok sorry for posting in this forum but i am a co-admin of a community and I do not have a customer #.

here is the problem. I am getting this bug where a comma appears in front of a moderator's name and I cannot get rid of it.

i tried erasing the moderator's from the slot then readding them but to my luck there was no effect.

what can be done to fix this problem? Here's is a picture. btw i am on 2.2.8
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X