Outlook 2002 Help - hmmm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outlook 2002 Help - hmmm

Hi all, right got an outlook 2002 problem (not the express verion) with IMAP, hope someone can help (funnily enough, the problems isnt happening in the vanialla outlook express )

Anyhow, I've setup an imap mailserver on one of my local machines to see how it works (its great, imap forever ! ).

Now, to transfer my emails to the new IMAP server, I selected them all (from within outlook) and then dragged them into a folder on my desktop. I then opened the IMAP folder in outlook for my new and empty IMAP account and dragged all the emails back in (2000+). After a good 20 minutes of thinking it worked, really cool i thought

Just to make sure, i opened Outlook express on another machine, setup the imap account and wow, all the emails were there I deleted an email on one machine, bham, gone from the other... soooo coool

But heres the problem, in outlook express, ever email has the paperclip icon next to it, even if it doesnt have an attachment (not so in outlook express). If I click on an email, it disappears to the top of the list, if I sort by date, it does notthing. Now, I dont want to manually click 2000+ emails to see it it works, any Ideas whats wrong and how I fix it??

Cheers to all,
    Taz
    http://www.e-tones.co.uk - The best site on the net for mobile phones.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X