New Mouse :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Mouse :)

I got the Microsoft Wireless IntelliMouse Explorer Optical. It's actually really nice, I got a bunch of reports saying it gave bad control and bad battery power, but it's given me superb accuracy and the battery life has been great. It's been running for a few weeks now and it's still at 99%. They just came out with the BlueTooth one which can reach 30ft - this one can only get 6ft, but still not bad, not bad at all. Anyone else have it?

"63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
    "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
    Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

I stand by my low opinion of it
    --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
    Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
    vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

Comment

I've never used it...as my Logitech has never failed me or given me reason to switch.

Comment

I have that at work, a very nice mouse (I like the way the Logitech logo glows ) although I actually like my home one better: http://www.kensington.com/html/1212.html

With the exception of my work mouse every Logitech device I own which includes two mice and one joystick each have minor problems that can get irritating over time.
        --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
        Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
        vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

Comment

I own one wireless intellimouse explorer optical, and two standard intellimouse explorer opticals. Love them all, I find the wireless a bit big for my hand. Great products.
          Bike Forums.net

Comment

I have the first generation MS Explorer mouse. I love it. I spent a lot for it, but it was well worth it. Its the best mouse ever made. Yes.
            forums: pcfx.cc
            gallery: here

Comment

Originally posted by Joe
              I own one wireless intellimouse explorer optical, and two standard intellimouse explorer opticals. Love them all, I find the wireless a bit big for my hand. Great products.
              That's one thing I love about it - the size. All my other mice are small, like the standard IntelliMouse. This is the one mouse where the bottom of my hand doesn't drag along the mousepad.
              "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
              "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. X
                I have the first generation MS Explorer mouse. I love it. I spent a lot for it, but it was well worth it. Its the best mouse ever made. Yes.
                Originally posted by CeleronXT
                That's one thing I love about it - the size. All my other mice are small, like the standard IntelliMouse. This is the one mouse where the bottom of my hand doesn't drag along the mousepad.
                Amen X 2. I can't stand those tiny mice that I can bearly hold without having my hand all folded.
                Chen Avinadav
                Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

My mouse has to have a ball. Try straff jumping in a game without a ball.

Comment

I have a bunch of optical mouses, and they all work fine in games like Counter-Strike and stuff. I've never had any times where it moved erratically.

Comment

I tried optical for Q3. Didn't work for me. Oh, they work, but you won't win a tournament with one. For pin point precisce movement including straff jump etc... I couldn't get it out of a castrated mouse.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooper
                        I tried optical for Q3. Didn't work for me. Oh, they work, but you won't win a tournament with one. For pin point precisce movement including straff jump etc... I couldn't get it out of a castrated mouse.
                        Lmao, castrated... That's one way to put it. :P

Comment

My new mouse. It lies very very good in my hand and it is very precise.
                          Optical mice are now nearly even to the ones with a ball.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X