Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IE Status Bar - How do I get it to stay!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IE Status Bar - How do I get it to stay!

There was a thread about this not so long ago but I can't find it

My status bar just doesn't come up when I open IE anymore, I have to go to View >> status bar!

What was the fix for it again?

Close all windows, open one IE window, enable the status bar, and close the window. If that doesn't work install the latest service pack (3 for 2000, 1 for XP).
    Chen Avinadav
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

Yeah, I made it before. :P I spelled it bra.

Anyway, go into My Computer or like the Control Panel or something. Go to View>Status Bar and make sure the bar is there. Then, go to Tools>Folder options.. and then to the View tab and press the button that says Apply to All Folders. Worked for me.
      "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
      "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
      Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

Thanks, it worked

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X