Wheee!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheee!

Just got my new digital camera today... finally able to take pics of my box.

Check it:

http://www.directpixel.com/comp1.jpg
    http://www.directpixel.com/comp2.jpg

:)

Where do your feet go?
    Well, there it is.
    - Keeper of the Grove

Comment

I am surprised you dont tangle your feet in all those wires when you stand up, like the comp case though.

Not sure about having the side off the PC, is it always like that or you just do that for show? I mean what if say you had a dog and it had a pee in your case?

Comment

LMAO...too many damn wires man lol...what do all those wires do?

Comment

Actually, it's not open -- there's a transparent cover for it that's on it so nothing like that happens.

As to wires, let's just say that they are messy, but they're not tangled up, and if I want to find the wire for something, I just trace it back to its source.

Comment

Whoa, is that Alienware?! If it is... DAYUM!
            "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
            "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
            Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

I have a desk that looks similar to that but it is not as clean.
              Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
              The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
              vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Rumor has it I have a desk under my laptop and my desktop's sprawling complex of stuff, papers, food wrappers, CDs (CDs everywhere!)...
                --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
                Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
                vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

Comment

I believe there's a desk somewhere in here....
                  "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
                  "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
                  Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

Re: Wheee!

Originally posted by DirectPixel
                    Just got my new digital camera today... finally able to take pics of my box.

Check it:

http://www.directpixel.com/comp1.jpg
                    http://www.directpixel.com/comp2.jpg

what camera did you use to take these shots?

I had also brought a new Canon A40 this month.
                    iHu6.com (BETA) - www.ihu6.com

Comment

The back of my desk is twice as bad when it comes to wires. I have the cables of five speakers going back there in addition to computer speakers, 2 light bulbs, the laptop, the monitor, the palm, the printer and the electric for the speakers, printer and palm.

I'm surprised i can drain so much power from one outlet.

Comment

You should get some roundedIDE cables.....they will make the inside of your case look much better considering you have a transparent window. They also improve the effectiveness of your case fans by restricting your airflow a lot less than std ribbon cables.

eg: http://www.overclock.co.uk/formprodu...e=IDE%20Cables

Comment

Re: Re: Wheee!

Originally posted by freehtml
                          what camera did you use to take these shots?

I had also brought a new Canon A40 this month.
                          It's an Olympus Camedia C-4000 digital camera.

4.0 Megapixels with QT Movie and USB support with 3x optical and 10x digital zoom.

Note that the picture quality is better than those pics above, as those have been scaled (original size was 2200 by something), and have been reduced to JPG's quality.
                          Last edited by DirectPixel; Wed 30 Oct '02, 2:01pm.

Comment

How much?
                            --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
                            Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
                            vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

Comment

About $375.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X