Current Politics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current Politics

Well for a while now I've been wanting to set this up. You might see some familiar people there, heretic, me...

http://www.currentpolitics.com is the site, but until the DNS propegates, the address is http://66.111.36.55

Feedback is wanted, but register and post it there

Anyways, hope to see ya there!

Nice.

Doing Political Science/Economics at uni, so this piques my interest.

Comment

FWIW, your domain resolves here in London Interesting forum! I may have to lurk

Comment

Look interesting . I have an interest in US politics myself, I got just back from doing the touristy things in Washington DC last weekend.

What are you doing to promote the site, are you partnered with any websites, i.e. is there any chance of it becoming a big forum?

One minor point, apart from the picture at the top, it's not obvious you are talking about United States politics. I half suspected to see talk of whats happening in Westminister...
        Motorsport Forums

Comment

I guess I got the domain going at just the right time, it's already propegated for me as well...

As far as International politics, there is a small forum set up, but I am hoping to expand this to US and UK as well, just want to see how many UK people we get before I add too many more forums.

What am I doing to promote it? Well it just went up yesterday so I haven't done a lot yet, but I'm adding it to search engines, posting it on forums, and I will be trying to partner with other forums as well. If you have any other ideas, please share, as I would love for this to be a huge forum!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X