Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone want to start a comunity with me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone want to start a comunity with me?

Im am thinking along the sides of a technology community, with weekly newsletters, constant updates etc.

I have some what good desiging, and programing, so article management, and reviews, previews, news and virus updated etc can be made to be done automated, but I would really need someone to help out, because I have never been able to run a successful community by my self.

Its just a thought, I need people who would be dedicated and know good english, and has good taste.
    Last edited by someuser190826; Sun 25th Jul '10, 1:13pm.

www.cnet.com does rather good

Comment

Originally posted by Arunan.S
      I want to do better :'(
      I don't think you could. CNET is a multi-million dollar company that specializes just in this. They own tech sites such as www.download.com and www.news.com

Comment

Originally posted by baragon0
        I don't think you could. CNET is a multi-million dollar company that specializes just in this. They own tech sites such as www.download.com and www.news.com
        Correction: ever since they acquired com.com, it's download.com.com, news.com.com etc
        My open eyes see everything, and you see nothing. . .
        That forum

Comment

Interesting. Just noticed. When did this happen?

Comment

holy crow, these guys mean business.

I want to acquire msn.com know how I can

-Arunan
            Domain hijacking

Comment

I like fun sites!

Comment

Sure,

become a member of my community and start posting those fine reviews and software updates in the appropiate forums

Comment

url?

-Arunan
                  http://www.creations.nl/

We have games / software / hardware / internet / webdesign / music / etc - related forums. I think you will find a good spot for each one

Comment

Very nice, as soon as my school suspension is finished, and I am ungrounded I will join up:
                    -Arunan
                    lol. Cute

Comment

I've been considering starting a community about Technology and Programming. I'm just not looking forward to a $160 fee for vB and a monthly charge of ~$25 for a host. I host my current website from home because it gets no hits. Get with me on AIM if you'd like to talk.

AIM: CompiledMonkey

www.compiledmonkey.com
                      Console Racing Review

Comment

Hey Arunan...

I wouldnt mind

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Stewart
                          I've been considering starting a community about Technology and Programming. I'm just not looking forward to a $160 fee for vB and a monthly charge of ~$25 for a host. I host my current website from home because it gets no hits. Get with me on AIM if you'd like to talk.

AIM: CompiledMonkey

www.compiledmonkey.com
                          Why is hosting going to cost you $25/month? You can get a decent host w/ PHP & a MySQL DB for around $7-$15/month.
                          - AJ Zmudosky

Comment

I guess it's really the $160 fee for vB.
                            Console Racing Review

Comment

Personally I think there are way to many tech sites. I only visit 1 (arstechnica.com) because imo its the only one worth going to. Same with graphics sites, too many and hardly a difference. Its the reason I switched my forum over to my friend's site/company (it has no real point, just a whatever forum), there are *so* many graphic-related forums and maybe 1 or 2 worth visiting.
                              forums: pcfx.cc
                              gallery: here

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X