This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joe
    I bet your bank hated you when you walked in with 90,000 singles... that would take days to count
    Not really... They have machines for that kind of thing. I used to work for a vending company. All the money deposited was in singles and coin. It would take about 20 minutes to count $5,000 worth of bills and quarters with the counting machines.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

I think $90k is very possible. You'd have to be lucky, but it is plausible.

I would imagine that if someone like SitePointForums started charging $1/month for full access to the forums the vast majority of the members would pay it (I know I would). If the forum provides truly valuable and useful information that cannot be easily obtained elsewhere, then the sky is the limit! But if a forum is just a general chat area made up of mostly teenagers, then you won't make the cash.

Comment

heh not bad i wish people at our site would donate, thus far I got only $10 in donations
        HFT Online - Professional computer help ... with a personal touch

Comment

Donations eh...

I plan on offering a service, but not with my current site...

I hope to make a few $, but its not my focus

Satan

Comment

What kind of service?

Comment

Well I have one major vBulletin site and 1 running the invision software, and I spoke with my members telling them I want to provide a vBulletin and in less than 4 days I have had almost half the of cost already donated from 2 members...so I think that its pretty great, and I think members will donate...

Comment

Vending Machines... good source of extra income!!

I've tried investing on vending machines.. currently I have 5 coffee vending machines in NJ. It increased my income more than I expected. But, I do admit that I was skeptical at first. Because, there are a lot of vending machines out there, now that my folks plan to move to TX. I plan to bring the business in. But, I haven't done any studies yet. Have any suggestions? comments?

Comment

If you start and put ads on your website, they may pay for server costs.

Comment

Chris, you've bumped a topic from 2002. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by NashTax View Post
                      Chris, you've bumped a topic from 2002. lol.
                      And that's not really needed.
                      Best Regards
                      Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X