Wireless Keyboard Mouse that is good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wireless Keyboard Mouse that is good?

Hey guys. Im looking for a good wireless keyboard/mouse that is good. I recently bought one for around 40 bucks and obviously got what I payed for. Its great for normal things, but it messes up in games badly. For instance, it gets stuck on walking while I hold no keys, right and left only sometimes works, etc. Its horrible.

Does anyone know of a good wireless keyboard that is great for gaming as well? I was looking at the Logitech Cordless Elite Duo. But a search on google didnt give me many reviews to read.

Its important as Im building a home theater PC this weekend for my living room. Its purpose will be all around from dvds, mp3s, cds, radio, and also gaming via the television. But because of this I need the wireless keyboard and mouse for obvious reasons.

Thanks for any input.

I don't know about keyboard, but the wirelss mouse Logitech has is very good.
    Chen Avinadav
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

I'd say definetly don't go with Logitech's. I myself have had 4 of them and they all sucked. Then, my cousin got a Logitech one against my suggestions and it sucked as well. Sorry, but I've never seen a good Logitech mouse. The problems I've had with them is bad manueverability in general, and sometimes the arrow will wander way off the screen and it tends to be very hard to get the arrow back into view w/o restarting.
      "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
      "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
      Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

I have one of Logitech one, it was very good. I've had no problems with it. I've hard a bit hard time getting used to it though.

Comment

Originally posted by CeleronXT
          I'd say definetly don't go with Logitech's. I myself have had 4 of them and they all sucked. Then, my cousin got a Logitech one against my suggestions and it sucked as well. Sorry, but I've never seen a good Logitech mouse. The problems I've had with them is bad manueverability in general, and sometimes the arrow will wander way off the screen and it tends to be very hard to get the arrow back into view w/o restarting.
          I've had three wireless Logitech mice and all excellent.

I tell ya, if you love technology, it will love you back.

Comment

My current mouse and joystick are both Logitech. They're reasonably nice but all have had driver issues and general freakiness. The joystick's hat switch doesn't capture Down movements and the mouse scroll wheel on the two Logitech mice I've bought sometimes behaves erratically.

Do not get the MS wireless optical mouse, I've used it before and hated it. Its battery life is pathetic too.
            --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
            Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
            vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

Comment

Both of my wireless mice are Logitechs, and I've never had a problem with them.
              http://www.arsegaming.com/dice/index.php/stuff.jpg

Comment

I have two Microsoft IntelliMouse Optical's (not wireless) and they are the best mice I've ever had. They are truly excellent.
                "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
                "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."

Comment

All my mice and keyboards are Logitech. Wouldn't buy any other brand. Two sets of them are wireless and I love them. No problems with them whatsoever. However, I don't play games which require a lot of quick movements from the input devices so not sure there.

Used to buy Microsoft mice and keyboards but got tired of having to buy a new one every three months.
                  Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                  The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                  vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Optical are iffy for gaming; quickyl snapping the mouse to one direction messes up an optical.

But I'd take optical over mechanical any day for gaming; it's annoying when a hair gets stuck on one of the rollers or the ball and the mouse starts bumping around
                    --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
                    Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
                    vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

Comment

Originally posted by filburt1
                      Optical are iffy for gaming; quickyl snapping the mouse to one direction messes up an optical.

But I'd take optical over mechanical any day for gaming; it's annoying when a hair gets stuck on one of the rollers or the ball and the mouse starts bumping around
                      That's what I love about this MS optical mouse - quick movements don't mess up anything. It's always been a perfectly smooth experience. From Day 1 when I unplugged the Logitech and plugged in this one, it's been perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
                        Used to buy Microsoft mice and keyboards but got tired of having to buy a new one every three months.
                        Call MS, we have a 2 year replacement warranty on all our hardware...
                        Bike Forums.net

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
                          I ONLY use Microsoft mice (as for keyboards, I don't care) and I wouldn't touch logitech. What am I saying? Nothing, other than our opinions really don't matter much. Just buy the mouse local, try it out, then take it back if you don't like it.

Comment

Methinks he's exaggerating at 3 months.... I've had this mouse for a long time now, far over a year and the only problem is it's getting a bit dirty - I needa clean it. (The top, not the underside. That part is still clean) Or maybe I'll buy the Alienware version of the mouse so I can get it in black and dirt won't show up as easily. I have dirty hands very often.

Comment

I've used 3 intellimouse from MS and they all sucked. Not even a month into it and the roller started getting stiffer and stiffer to roll. After about 2 months the middle roller was basically stuck there forever.
                              Well, there it is.
                              - Keeper of the Grove

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X