No announcement yet.

New Project...Need domain name idea...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Project...Need domain name idea...

Yeah well I helped start bbadmins.com, and now I'm starting another project (yes, I'm shelling out the money, again ).

It'll be a forum [only] about current events and politics. Ohh boy, controversy up the ying yang here I come, yep. I like to see what others think and how they view things in the world.

Yes, I'll have heavy moderation for this. But what I need right now, is a domain name idea. Have no clue...I was thinkin xnews, inews, something like that, but I dunno. Any thoughts or ideas?

Also, if you wanna help, drop me an email, PM, whatever, and I'll see what I can do (Afterall, with a touchy subject like this, I'm going to need a lot of moderation...)

Thanks!

I think anything you choose will be fine.

You aren't going to get some sweet piece of internet real estate with an area that's been so fully explored. So instead of going with the generic inews or e-events or whatever, go with something that inpires you and others, something that says something about the character of the community you want to create.
    iComix :: web comics

Report Post | IP: Logged

Comment

And ideas of those would be?

That's the thing, I'm not very good with coming up with domain names, that's why I'm askin for yall's help.

Comment

was worldtalk.com taken?

Comment

Yes.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X