Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

vBulletin 2.0 Beta Testers...:confused: !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vBulletin 2.0 Beta Testers...:confused: !!!

I was just browsing forum leaders and came across someone called "Stallion" and modded vBulletin 2.0 Beta Testers! Now I thought...hmm I haven't seen this forum. I clicked on the forum name and it said I didn't have access...so my question is...is this forum still up and if so, sounds exciting...

I'd like to beta test vBulletin 2.0 but hey wait a minute 2.2.7 is out

So i'm just completely confused right now, someone please take this: and change it to for me...

my guess is that it's a closed private forum, why he shows up as a moderator of that private forum? - probably due to a bug?
    HFT Online - Professional computer help ... with a personal touch

Comment

Obviously they do not delete old forums, but once they are not needed they just make them invisible to all but staff.

Comment

Completely off-subject, but I've been trying to PM Stallion. I see that his location is Cumberland, RI, US. That's where I live.... When was he last seen around?
        "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
        "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
        Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

HE has been around. He is a member of staff here and any forum that he is marked as a moderator of is not a bug.
          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 API

Comment

I was referring to a bug that a forum to which 'regular users' dont have access appears on the forum leaders page, Wayne
            HFT Online - Professional computer help ... with a personal touch

Comment

When was he last around? Again, I'm very interested, Cumberland is a small town. O_o
              "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
              "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
              Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...threadid=48873

Comment

It is a bug, which has been fixed for vB 3. The forum itself is left over from days gone by, and hasn't been posted in since vB 3's pre-beta stages.

Comment

The days of vb2 beta testing ... hehe i remember the excitement downloading it
                    Christopher Padfield
                    Web Based Helpdesk
                    DeskPRO v3.0.3 Released - Download Demo Now!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X