No announcement yet.

Another vBulletin/UBB clone ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

right- we require email verification. what about that? or reg's that require approval?

Comment

you forget all the news scripts with comments... i've made an advanced news script... if i gave everyone permission to post it'd be a thread so dont forget all the news scripts... i've made my news script into a basic forum to help me learn php more. i plan to do the same when i start ASP.NET again. its easy when you know how but i dont expect to give them out. i probably think all the free boards started out as personal projects imo Watch out for XiBoardPHP and XiBoard.NET soon... ( before i go rambling on and on and on like i used to )
      www.xixora.com
      Goldrush : A Soldier of Fortune Modification going for the GOLD!

Comment

"KeyBulletin" just sounds like they were trying to rhyme it with this.... O_o It's like "VeeBulletin." :P
        "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
        "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
        Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

But none can ever compare with vBB!
          Well, there it is.
          - Keeper of the Grove

Comment

Originally posted by Skeptical
            But none can ever compare with vBB!
            It's vB, not vBB.

Comment

I think he was kidding... wasn't he?
              "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
              "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
              Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

Originally posted by CeleronXT
                I think he was kidding... wasn't he?
                Sigh...
                Well, there it is.
                - Keeper of the Grove

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X