0h n0!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 0h n0!

Britney is taking a break... let's shed a tear together.
    http://www.cnn.com/2002/SHOWBIZ/Musi...eut/index.html
    Chen Avinadav
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

i don't care for her music

Comment

Originally posted by Jakeman
      i don't care for her music
      But you care for her (fill in the blank)
      Well, there it is.
      - Keeper of the Grove

Comment

Originally posted by Skeptical

But you care for her (fill in the blank)
        that goes without saying

Comment

"She...made an obscene gesture to paparazzi photographers besieging her car."

Comment

Originally posted by tubedogg

"She...made an obscene gesture to paparazzi photographers besieging her car."

Yeah it was all over the news when it happened. She did it twice more.
            Chen Avinadav
            Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Comment

Sounds kinky!
              Well, there it is.
              - Keeper of the Grove

Comment

Originally posted by Skeptical
                Sounds kinky!
                I wouldn't go that far

We all need a rest so how come she gets one and we don't?

Comment

I heard she walked away during a concert ..

.. imagine, all those fans paid to see her walk away, instead of having to look and list to her for a few hours.

Best money ever spend!

Comment

Originally posted by xiphoid
                    I heard she walked away during a concert ..

.. imagine, all those fans paid to see her walk away, instead of having to look and list to her for a few hours.

Best money ever spend!
                    Yeah, it was raining and the stage was made of steel so she was afraid of lightnings.
                    Chen Avinadav

Comment

She's hot but a w****, and her music is just as worthy
                      --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
                      Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
                      vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

Comment

I don't care for her music either, but I'd be more than happy to help her "relax", if she needs it.

Comment

does anyone have a picture of her flipping off the camera?

Comment

Didn't Brititney cancel another concert not that long ago as well? Wait, I think power went out...

Comment

That just reminded me of something...

"Britney's Wee Bit Of Bother
                              Pop queen Britney Spears fled for cover after having urine thrown at her as she filmed a TV ad.The star was bombed with buckets of urine by angry neighbours as she sang on location in the early hours of the morning, according to the News of the World.

Residents staged their protest at around 4am in downtown Los Angeles, hurling bucket-loads at the 21-year-old singer as she performed in the street below.

Fled for cover

The star fled for cover in a nearby trailer and filming was abandoned shortly afterwards, the paper reports.

One resident reportedly said: "Sure, I opened the window and yelled shut-up - but I would never have done such a vile thing."

But the resident added: "We kept hearing the same song over and over but what made it worse were two 100ft spotlights. They lit up our apartment like it was daytime.

Started screaming

"Lots of people in the block opened their windows and started screaming at her.

"Britney certainly didn't deserve the bucket treatment. She's a brilliant singer ... but perhaps not when you're trying to get to sleep".

''They had a dynasty, now they have a coffee shop.'' Charles Oakley on the Bulls organization."

Actually, just read the article at Sky News if you don't beleive me:
                              http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0...277492,00.html

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X