X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's the alpha pre-release code?

One word: impressed.
    (added) and I will say, "Me wants my preciouss."
    Last edited by JHung; Thu 8 Aug '02, 5:28am.

Re: That's the alpha pre-release code?

Originally posted by JHung
    (added) and I will say, "Me wants my preciouss."
    I just started reading Lord of the Rings again and this is perfect!
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Re: Re: That's the alpha pre-release code?

Originally posted by smachol
      I just started reading Lord of the Rings again and this is perfect!
      Just came out on DVD/video too so I picked it up. Haven't watched it yet (saw it in the theaters).

Comment

I bought a copy yesterday as well

Comment

Waiting until November to buy my copy because that is when the Special Edition will be released with a Director's Cut of the Movie and 4 extra discs of goodies.
          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
          Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by wluke
            Waiting until November to buy my copy because that is when the Special Edition will be released with a Director's Cut of the Movie and 4 extra discs of goodies.
            Hmmmm...it looks like I'll need to buy it again in November.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by wluke
              Yea, I'm biding my time aswell. Meantime I've picked up my collector's edition of the book yet again.
              Toddler from Hell

Comment

Christopher Lee was doing a signing at the comic store next door to my wife's work on Tuesday... he was there at 5, people had been lining up since 8.30-ish, and by 6 the line was around the block. Never seen so many geeks all in one place

Comment

Originally posted by MarkB

....Never seen so many geeks all in one place
                  Apart from here?

Comment

Originally posted by MarkB
                    Christopher Lee was doing a signing at the comic store next door to my wife's work on Tuesday... he was there at 5, people had been lining up since 8.30-ish, and by 6 the line was around the block. Never seen so many geeks all in one place
                    Oh, come now. admit you lined up yourself!
                    Toddler from Hell

Comment

Why cant you all wait for like the 3 to come out and buy the leet trilogy edition?

(im not that much of a lotr fan, but hey, why buy 3 seperate packs as they come out, and buy 1 pack at the end??)

Comment

Could it be that we'd have to wait 3 years for that pack?
                        Toddler from Hell

Comment

i dont even think ill buy it

Tho, if the next 2 movies turn out better than the first i might.

im more a matrix fan

Comment

To each his own. You just don't have what it takes to enjoy a good book. Seriously, with what the director had to compete with, the first film came out better than I'd expected.
                            Toddler from Hell

Comment

Originally posted by Fusion
                              To each his own. You just don't have what it takes to enjoy a good book.
                              I'm rereading the LOTR for the third time. This is definitely the best work of fiction I've ever read.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X