X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guy puts kitten on barbecue grill

http://www.petitiononline.com/delwin04/petition.html

I said it more than once, the world is full of *******s. This is just more proof of it.

Thank you for sharing.
    nope, didn't mean that very positive
    Last edited by Floris; Fri 2 Aug '02, 7:28pm.

Comment

this site is better

http://www.gourmetshuttle.com/ComboNo5.htm

Comment

Originally posted by heretic
        this site is better

http://www.gourmetshuttle.com/ComboNo5.htm
        win!

hmmm, 5 years in prison and a $5k dollar fine? that seems pretty messed up.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakeman

win!

hmmm, 5 years in prison and a $5k dollar fine? that seems pretty messed up.
          I think that's fair if you torture an animal like that...

However, I was gonna sign the petition too but there's hardly any details for me to make up my mind with.
          Well, there it is.
          - Keeper of the Grove

Comment

bah, it's all relative

Comment

Originally posted by Jakeman
              bah, it's all relative
              I guess compassion for animals isn't one of your virtues...
              Well, there it is.
              - Keeper of the Grove

Comment

compassion is a dangerous thing to have sometimes

Comment

Jake, didn't you ever see the "Boss Is Coming!" window from Burning Monkey Solitaire?
                  www.warboards.org

Comment

Sorry, those petitions aren't really effective anyway. But they sure make you feel like you're making a difference, no?
                    iComix :: web comics

Report Post | IP: Logged

Comment

5 years in jail under what crime? If it's a crime to burn a kitten, then will I go to jail for eating a ****ing cow (hamurger)?

Goddamn hippy animal rights.

My favorite was the bonsai kitten.

Comment

Originally posted by baragon0
                        5 years in jail under what crime? If it's a crime to burn a kitten, then will I go to jail for eating a ****ing cow (hamurger)?
                        like i said, it's all relative. it doesn't matter what the law says, the public opinion determines what is acceptable and what isn't.

Comment

Law is determined by public opinion, The public elects the representitives to make our laws. It's the cornerstone of a Republic.

Comment

Originally posted by baragon0

Goddamn hippy animal rights.

My favorite was the bonsai kitten.
                            You can't seriously expect a reasonable person to think that putting a kitten on a barbecue grill is somehow morally equivalent to eating a cow! God have mercy on you if you think that by objecting to barbecuing a LIVE animal purely for the sake of the pleasure of seeing it tortured -- with spectators standing by! -- falls under the category of "goddamn hippy animal rights!"

It's SICK, plain and simple, and your analogy should be offensive to any reasonable human being. In the case of eating a hamburger, no-one delights in the cow's suffering as its life is ended. In cases of animal torture, sick and depraved animals get off on seeing other creatures suffer in pain. My God, I'll say it again -- I do hope you're not serious, because this kind of activity does happen, and more often than not, it's just the opening act to maiming or killing HUMANS. These sick people need to be locked up. Forever. They're cancers on this society. Please for the love of god, take time to consider your position. There is a clear moral difference here, and you'd be well-served to meditate on it.
                            iComix :: web comics

Report Post | IP: Logged

Comment

maybe it's just me, but when i am presented with a topic like this i switch off my emotions. responding to this topic emotionally is the worst possible thing you can do. negative emotions have no positive applications, turn them off.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X