Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bela Lugosi is Dead

Someone please explain this one to me: English people, especially

Not much to explain. And it has nothing to do with especially someone from the UK.

It is the same stupid thing as someone putting their babies at risk for some ritual. Those ppl are just dumb and have no idea what the real world is about. Personally I do not mind giving them no attention what so ever and reserve a place on the moon for them. I am against violence, abuse and disrespect in any kind or form, believe or conviction.

Comment

Re: Bela Lugosi is Dead

Originally posted by baragon0
      What's to explain??

It was just some stupid kid with faulty wiring/faulty upbringing. The sooner he's out of circulation the better.

The vampire side of it makes it edgy and --uh-- "newsworthy".

Looking for an explanation will make your brain hurt. If you continue along this dark path, you may find yourself munching on mummsie too.

Comment

This just got on CNN.com? I've known about it for a few days.

People are insane.

Comment

Originally posted by zachb
          This just got on CNN.com? I've known about it for a few days.

People are insane.
          Typical.

It's because of the Vampire Conspiracy in the media. The Dark Converts that rule the business behind the scenes saw to it that the story was immediately cloaked before it spread. That might even be why all traces of a small Canadian news site were suddenly wiped clean, maybe they tried to break the story. Who knows.

Sorta like the how the Ft. Bragg murders were kept quiet, but by vampire cult instead of a military cult.

This thread may not survive either.

Be careful.

I'm staying away from Queen Street club-land for the next few days. There may be a real vampire among all those wannabe-deads this weekend.

Comment

**** man, am I gonna die and go to Hollywood?

Comment

**** man, am I gonna die and go to Hollywood?
              I wouldn't worry. Hollywood's looking saner and saner with each passing day.

Comment

Saner? With Jennifer Lopez making movies???

Here's what I need explained. Why does he only get 12 years in jail for such a brutal murder? Shouldn't he get castrated, doped on lithium and burnt alive on the town square for being a vampire?

Comment

Saner? With Jennifer Lopez making movies???

Here's what I need explained. Why does he only get 12 years in jail for such a brutal murder? Shouldn't he get castrated, doped on lithium and burnt alive on the town square for being a vampire?
                  Bahaha...

The Stake, the Sword, the Flame. That's the only way. Stick'im, behead'im, and toast what's left.

Vermin, all of 'em.

Comment

Stupid kid... Can't believe people buy into that stuff.
                    Well, there it is.
                    - Keeper of the Grove

Comment

It was cold and calculated murder, and he's been actually been detained "at Her Majesty's pleasure" which is a life sentence with and option for the Goverment or "Her Majesty" to extend it if deemed a danger to the public*. They ordered that he should serve a minimum of 12 years.

Why he did it, only he knows. He pleaded innocent in court but was found guilty in a majority verdict. So this could be, by some massive mistake and being in the wrong place and wrong time an injustice. There was significate evidence against him including DNA on the knife he brutally used 22 times.

The kid is obviously not thinking straight, the media cannot fully explain the background of people like these and why they do the things they do. I was thinking of his mother, the kid is 17 years old and how much you feel giving birth to someone who kills someone else in such a horiffic way. The consequences of his actions will have such a big negative impact in so many peoples lives, I don't think he will understand until he matures behind bars.

*this isn't the official text book term, someone can probably expand on it, but thats the general idea of the sentancing as I know it.
                      HP DL-380 G6, 2x E5520, 28GB RAM, 4x300GB SAS, VMWare ESXi
                      -
                      Unreal Tournament : Assault forums - irc://irc.utassault.net:6667 -

Comment

It's obvious that the kid is effing nuts, but I find it a bit disheartening that they're using such supporting evidence as "he logged onto vampire related websites". Do you know how many hits www.white-wolf.com probably gets?

Comment

Look at the motive though, most murders have a real motive, usually money or love. This one is just funny. They should have an episode of Buffy dedicated to it.

I think the websites was just adding emphasis to his stash of books.

Comment

Originally posted by Nupraptor
                            but I find it a bit disheartening that they're using such supporting evidence as "he logged onto vampire related websites
                            I think that is societys way of trying to cover up the fact the guy is a wacko, I mean you just dont do that.....

Comment

Re: Bela Lugosi is Dead

Why would English people have to try and explain what a kid from Llanfairpwll, Wales did?

Its like asking the Canadians to explain what the Yanks are up to.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X