It's a Sony

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a Sony

All my electronics, except my stereo (Bose) and my computer (Home made) are Sony. I just love Sony, they have the highest quality products and the most innovative designs and features (I tend to go for the Japanese models when it comes to things like CD players because they're smaller, sleeker and cooler).

I know some of you think Sony is a bit expensive (not for me though--It's all well worth it).

Reason I came up with this is because my room looks like the Sony showroom in Ginza, San Francisco and New York. My walls are lined with Sony products. Only reason I have the bose it's because it's a little higher quality--and looks better (the Lifestyle systems with the small speakers).

Which brands are orgasmic for you children?

Sony for me.

Comment

Its always been Sony for me for personal/portable audio, with my Minidisc recorder/player and Discman, but their DVD players are lacking, despite me having a PS2 as my DVD player currently. I like Denon for home audio, and B&W for speakers.

http://i.ksilebo.com/ksicom_button.png
      http://i.ksilebo.com/simpli_button.png

Comment

Ps2, PSone, minidisc recorder/player, walkman, TV, video player, stereo, car-stereo

ALL SONY!

Comment

my favourite brand of tv is sony, favourite dvd player is toshiba, and the best speakers on the market in my opinion are JBL.
          Hostforums.com
          Web Hosting Forum

Comment

If you speak to any hardcore audiophille, they will tell you that Bose are not worth the money for the quality, they tend to get a bashing for the sub-woofers most of the time because the frequency response is so poor; doesn't drop below 40 Hz. Sony stuff is seen as asthetically nice. However, it doesnt matter what audio equipment looks like, it's all about what it sounds and feels like, and whats under the bonnet. Some of the best and most expensive audio kit out there looks like a child has designed the outside with a crayon.

(Jake only bought a Mac because he lieks the purrty colours )

Sony stuff is nice, however I would suggest you start considering the background of the company, and if you really want to support a corportation which is part of a monopoly and too powerfull for it's own good. I'm talking about the music industry of course, and if you have a look around and dig up the real info on Sony you'll see what they are really like behind that fancy stylish exterior.
            HP DL-380 G6, 2x E5520, 28GB RAM, 4x300GB SAS, VMWare ESXi
            -
            Unreal Tournament : Assault forums - irc://irc.utassault.net:6667 -

Comment

Money? Heh, Bose is cheap by comparision to many other brands available here in Japan.

As for real info on Sony, it's common knowledge here in Japan. Every day all you here is the same bull**** about them lying to their investors and stealing CD technology from Philips, but the truth is, they do it right

Comment

I completely forgot! They make the best looking monitors!

http://i.ksilebo.com/ksicom_button.png
                http://i.ksilebo.com/simpli_button.png

Comment

I like the LCD models, but not as much as the CRT.

Comment

Sony is nice for their video products imo, except DVDs I've always found their DVD line dissapointing. I've really been very shocked at how poor their audio quality was, in everything, speakers, receivers, cd players, etc. Their monitors have always been some of the best though.

I personally own a Yamaha receiver and Yamaha speakers; except the sub, I have a JBL PB10 subwoofer and love it. Speakers aren't the best but I got good open box deal on them. Until I find a progressive scan DVD changer that catches my eye and isn't overly priced I'll continue to use my Samsung DVD player. I also have a Turtle Beach AudioTron for playing MP3s over my Ethernet network.
                    Ryan "leadZERO" Sommers
                    Gamer's Impact President
                    [email protected]
                    AIM/MSN: leadZERO

-= http://www.gamersimpact.com =-

Comment

Ah, yes, I especially love Sony's Plasma TV's. I got a 40+" in the room next to me. They might be a little more expensive than the next Sony TV of the same size (10 times as much) but they're so worth it

Comment

I am also a Sony freak, I got a Sony mobile, Sony RG60 HIFI, Sony trinitron 25" TV, Sony VCR and a Sony PSX & PS2. Did have a Sony DVD player aswell but sold it caus I have 2 other DVD players.

I also agree Sony make the best stuff as far as electronics go, I will never buy any other makes if I can help it.

Comment

Re: It's a Sony

Originally posted by baragon0
                          All my electronics, except my stereo (Bose) and my computer (Home made) are Sony. I just love Sony, they have the highest quality products and the most innovative designs and features (I tend to go for the Japanese models when it comes to things like CD players because they're smaller, sleeker and cooler).

I know some of you think Sony is a bit expensive (not for me though--It's all well worth it).

Reason I came up with this is because my room looks like the Sony showroom in Ginza, San Francisco and New York. My walls are lined with Sony products. Only reason I have the bose it's because it's a little higher quality--and looks better (the Lifestyle systems with the small speakers).

Which brands are orgasmic for you children?
                          Sony is the only brand at our house, we have Sony TV's, Sony stereo, Sony LCD monitors, Sony VCR's, Sony DVD players, and we even have the Sony CD Digital Camera. Would have got Sony Computers but HP offered more for the money last September when we got our computers.

Odil

Comment

I'm looking on top of my TV now, and I see a Sony Digital Camera (CD MAVICA 300), a Sony CD Player (Japanese model) and a Sony CLIE NR70V.

I'm loaded. Just around the corner is a DVD player and a TV and I'm about to buy a Sony CD-RW and Sony 3.5" Floppy.

Comment

I just got the CD Mavica about 6 weeks ago, and love it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X