X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great!

Comment

I'm sorry I'm late. Great that the domain was bought. I would have preferred bbadmintalk.com but w/e. I run a successful board, and I'm not really partial to any forum software, and would be willing to help moderate any vb or ezboard areas, as I have used both extensively.

Comment

Update:

Sorry, hosting still not ready just yet. Been having a lot of stuff I've had to deal with in my off-line life, so with all due respect, that comes first for me.

I should have the hosting up by Wednesday though hopefully.

Comment

Update:

Sorry this has taken so long, hosting is going. Waiting for DNS stuff to transfer, will post IP and stuff in a few.

Not long now!

Comment

Awesome! Thank you for doing all of this Radon.

Comment

I would love to have a part in this. Count me in Radon
              Focusing on the Amateur Soccer Scene

Comment

How long before the actual vB we're actually going to use actually is up?

Comment

Correction: I used to run a very successful board. In the last two days, all but 2 of my moderators have left, and their is much disagreement as to who is at fault. The competing forums that my former staff have set up to steal my members has more staff, but less members than mine does. I could have really used this board for the past few days.

Comment

heh, I'll write my story one day

Comment

Well, it's finally up! Of course we still have some things here and there to work out, but it's up!

www.bbadmins.com/forum/

Comment

Just a few things I noticed... How about a help & suggestions type forum under the General category? Also, given any thought to sub-forums for questions on specific types of boards? Or posting icons for specific types of boards? This is an awesome idea BTW, I'm going to register now. Thanks to everyone who was instrumental in getting this going, I've thought vBulletin needed a forum like this for a long time but I like the idea of not having it software specific.
                        HBO Forum - Discuss Game of Thrones, True Blood, Big Love, Boardwalk Empire, and more!
                        Disney Forums - Disney theme parks, vacation, entertainment, and more!
                        iLoveTalk - Our general discussion forum.
                        VeggieBoards - The largest and most active vegetarian forum!

Comment

Could you elaborate on what you mean by the "Help/Suggestions" part please? In fact, why not post this at the forums, I check those quite often now that they're up

Comment

Well dangit. Said I was never going to sign up for anymore forums and guess what. . Anyhoo, nice looking. Good luck finding me. .

Comment

wow this is an old post. Anyway, the point of me posting was to let everyone know that the site is up and is doing decently although there is much to be done.

BBAdmins v2 is going to be launched January 5, 2003 so in the mean time I'm trying to let people know we're still here.

On a side note for those that thought it wouldn't be good on the grounds of forum bashing, we've done quite well with this. We've had very little problems with this, if any.

We've successfully made posts on phpBB, InvisionBoard, and Mercury Board letting people know so that we don't get strictly vBulletin.

Anyway, the site looks the same as it did when we opened, for now anyway, until we launch v2. So with all that in mind, just thought I might update this since I know some people were interested in the idea, but somewhat skeptical of it at first.

Comment

Good idea, but is there a need for another site! Most people that have purchase vBulletin come here. So why not just ask the vb team for a "owners" only forum room(s). So only members that have current members only access can also access this forum area. Would that not solve the request?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X